When moss goes into the hall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

When moss goes into the hall

What uniform does he wear?   If SF wins this weekend isit gold? Purple ? Red/ white/ blue?   I could see him in a pats uni even with a win Sunday   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: When moss goes into the hall

Vikings 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

What uniform does he wear?   If SF wins this weekend isit gold? Purple ? Red/ white/ blue?   I could see him in a pats uni even with a win Sunday   

MINNESOTA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There is little doubt he will wear a Pats' hat. He pretty much crapped on the Vikes when he went back there. He never says anything good about any team but repeatedly says he loves the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

He'll be wearing an inflated ego baloon. Truly one of the most gifted wideouts ever to play in the NFL but also one of it's biggest "children". 

I would think a Pats uniform !!

Hetch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's football not baseball, they don't wear team caps or helmets or uniforms. There's a bust with their name and position. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

It's football not baseball, they don't wear team caps or helmets or uniforms. There's a bust with their name and position. 

This. They don't wear caps.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

He'll be wearing an inflated ego baloon. Truly one of the most gifted wideouts ever to play in the NFL but also one of it's biggest "children". 

naied it, but they do't associate themselves with team at the podium, just that mustard jacket and a bust

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

I would think a Pats uniform !!

Hetch

Why do you call him a child? He does it his way. He's no worse the wear for it. I admire his resistance to the bleating of the herd.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Symbolically.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Symbolically.

Yes symbolically.