When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?

Don't you just hate the bye week? I know! I know! The guys need a break to heal up and everything. I was wondering if Junior may decide to go into the HOF as a Patriot when the time comes.  Before you answer remember he only went to ONE Super Bowl as a Bolt and got blown out. As a Patriot he went to ONE Super Bowl and came within 2:35 of immortality!!!

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?

Don't you just hate the bye week? I know! I know! The guys need a break to heal up and everything. But I was wondering if Junior may decide to go into the HOF as a Patriot when the time comes. Before you answer remember he only went to ONE Super Bowl as a Bolt and got blown out. As a Patriot he went to ONE Super Bowl AND a Perfect Regular Season and came within 2Minutes and 35 seconds of NFL immortality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

no. He spent 17 years of his prime in San Diego posting Hall of Fame numbers.  While he might have a chance at a championship in New England, he'll be inducted in a Chargers uniform.

His San Diego days alone would have qualified him for the Hall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?:
    Don't you just hate the bye week? I know! I know! The guys need a break to heal up and everything. But I was wondering if Junior may decide to go into the HOF as a Patriot when the time comes. Before you answer remember he only went to ONE Super Bowl as a Bolt and got blown out. As a Patriot he went to ONE Super Bowl AND a Perfect Regular Season and came within 2Minutes and 35 seconds of NFL immortality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

He is a Bolt for the HOF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Immortality came from being a DOLPHIN! He's going in with the Fish baby! Thanks to that experience, he refuses to ever leave a Belichick again and will never take for granted what a great system and organization can do for a hypercommitted and focused guy like him!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

He should/will enter as a Charger.  He spent the majority of his career as a Charger.  He is also from the area and lives there still. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?:

Don't you just hate the bye week? I know! I know! The guys need a break to heal up and everything. I was wondering if Junior may decide to go into the HOF as a Patriot when the time comes.  Before you answer remember he only went to ONE Super Bowl as a Bolt and got blown out. As a Patriot he went to ONE Super Bowl and came within 2:35 of immortality!!! Thoughts?
    Posted by bradleyBliss

It's a moot point, there's no team designation associated with the player in the football HOF as there is in baseball.  Just a bust and a plaque.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_439198. Show user_439198's posts

The thing i am curious is if say he wins a Ring will he call BB to introduce him at his HOF.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

No - why would he?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's a slam dunk he goes in as a Charger. All his pro bowl years were there and he came to the Pats for the opportunity to get a ring, nothing more.  He did not need the Patriot years to add to his HoF resume.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: When Seau goes into the HOF, will it be as a Patriot?:
    No - why would he?
    Posted by coltiniraq

Because he respects BB immensely.

He stated this year that he wouldn't come out of retirement for anyone but BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

A more interesting debate would be which team Randy Moss would choose (even though they don't have to). They've gotta have a picture of him playing, don't they?

Sections
Shortcuts