WHEN Tommy has another Outstanding season this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

WHEN Tommy has another Outstanding season this year

I hope the writers remember that Tommy is playing with nearly 2,500 receiving yards off the market, he might play half the season without his stud TE and a slew of rookie WRs to work with. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: WHEN Tommy has another Outstanding season this year

This is going to be a great test for our HOF quarterback--I'm so looking forward to the season!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

who cares about the writers. Plus, winning a SB takes more than Brady having another outstanding season. I'm much rather have Brady have more humble numbers and win another SB.  Sure, Brady is an important cog, but IMO a better defensive year is going to be what is needed for a SB win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

This is going to be a great test for our HOF quarterback--I'm so looking forward to the season!!

He better win MVP. If this was Peyton, the media would've written Peyton in as the MVP today and  preaching about how this is a testament to his greatness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pats play better when looked at as an underdog,,, esp. no. 12! hope pats can stay healthy and defense can play like a top 10 D this year....Not drinking kool-aid, just hoping on health and good coaching.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Who cares about league MVP? Who cares?  BB should win coach of the year almost every year, but he doesn't. In the end, I don't care about personal trophies. Hopefully, Brady doesn't either. 

I'm sure if the defenses would have been better he probably would have.  Seriously!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Thanks for all the laughs.  Laughing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1.  Does anyone call Tom Brady, "Tommy"?

2.  Hopefully he'll have the ball more this year.  Can't do much when the defense can't get off the field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who cares about league MVP? Who cares?  BB should win coach of the year almost every year, but he doesn't. In the end, I don't care about personal trophies. Hopefully, Brady doesn't either. 

Maybe if he could control his crazy QB, he'd win it more often.  As it stands now, the QB calls too many shotgun formations and the potential perennial Coach of the Year can or will do nothing to stop him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm sure if the defenses would have been better he probably would have.  Seriously!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, every NFL team replaces 6 All Pro or experienced VERY GOOD players on defense in a 2 year period.

LMAO

Your and your buddies' irrational line of thinking on that topic is absolutely pathetic.  No NFL team in the history of the league has interchanged that many quality defenders in a two season span to form yet another championship D. If BB had pulled it off in 2011, it would have been an otherworldly accomplishment, even knowing the D was flawed off the lockout.

Your arrogance demanding him to present you with an All World D in 2 years to appease Brady's resume and ego is a big reason why fans like you in no way deserve being part of our fanbase. You're a bandwagon fan, kid.

Finally, you claim you're an adult with kids. I am convinced that has also been a lie.  How many 40 somethings run around the interent photoshopping things as a hobby anyway? Your ability to critically think is also completely weak.  Terrible, actually.

Just get over yourself.  Instead of chiming in with 2 sentences in a response with many exclamation points, try reading the intelligent fans' analysis here. You might learn something.

[/QUOTE]

Why so defensive?  Hahahaha, pun intended!

It's the truth, had his defenses been better the last few years he would have been a shoo-in for Coach of the year?  Maybe even a couple new pieces of jewelry too.  What's with the need to feel like you have to protect BB so badly? So much so that it makes you ignorant to the cold hard facts!

BTW, How many assumptions have you made of me in the past only to find out that you were completely wrong.  Every single one of them!  Once again you are wrong. You fail!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1. His dad does. If you watched The Brady 6 you'd know this. So, exposed there.

2. Hopefully he'll have the ball LESS this year at age 36.  It took Chiarelli, what 5 years to build a Bruins D capable of winning a title?

Brady and Welker choked in SB 46, a mere 2 offseasons into BB's concerted rebuild through the draft into a lockout.

That personnel job and coaching would have been hailed as legendary if BRady and Welker didn't choke it down with stained panties before their trip to Costa Rica after the Super Bowl.

1.  I'm "exposed" because I didn't watch an ESPN documentary?  I don't watch ESPN, or football documentaries.  I don't eat, breath, drink and sleep football.  I watch the Pats and some other games each week. 

2.  Why can't Belichick stop Brady from calling the shotgun formation?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Maybe if he could control his crazy QB, he'd win it more often.  As it stands now, the QB calls too many shotgun formations and the potential perennial Coach of the Year can or will do nothing to stop him.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, he stops him. He just can't do it in the key spots in the game all the time.

Regardless, he's stopped him now. Welker is gone.  No way you're a Pats fan mocking BB, the best coach in pro sports today and very arguably the greatest NFL coach of all time. NO way.

Go back and troll your Bruins board, fanboy.

[/QUOTE]

Bahahahaha!!!  Are you gonna take your ball and go homw now.  Undecided

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Look for Ridley, Vereen and Blount/Boldon to provide the magic that opens it up for TB to have another outstanding season.

Go Pats and Show Up the Media and Naysayers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am not defensive at all. Brady and Welker choked in SB 46. HEck, they choked again this past January with NE losing two of their most talented starters on D. 13 points? My god. It's become an embarrassment and a feast for the Brady haters throughout the country.  

Every time the offense has a chance to bail out either a very raw D (2010 or 2011) or undermanned D, they end up crapping their tights in the 3rd or 4th quarters. Meanwhile, the D is holding to 7 or 14 points all game long, just begging for even a FG drive.

Most REAL fans are tired of watching BRady do this every January. Christ, this goes back to 2007s AFC title game!  It's like 4 or 5 postseasons of subpar crap from him!   Considering you only care about Brady's fantasy stats and what it means to your fantasy team out there in Reno, Nevada as a bandwagon fan, no one really cares about what you write here other than your latest photoshopping work.

THAT is the truth.

You do get defensive, overly defensive.  You get all worked up over BB and his defense.

How many times do we have to go over this?  The last 2 SuperBowls the Patriots had the lead going into the final minutes of both games.  The Giants were on their 88 and 83 yard lines for one last drive.  The Defense CHOKED!  and once again CHOKED!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tommy will have another superb season, provided he stays upright, what led any of you to think that anything has changed?

The team around Tom, specifically the offense will be bigger, tougher and stronger than we've been since 2007, all of our wide receivers will be bigger and more physical, the offensive line and team as a whole have had the running game going for a full season already, they need to continue to improve, with another year of McDaniel's at the wheel they'll be the top rated offense in the NFL again.

They'll take their time with Gronk, he'll reappear midseason because they have the luxury provided by the Ballard signing.  Are we really going to have another "the sky is falling" offseason when what we really need now is some unity?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

What does 2007 and 2011 have to do with 2013? Nothing! Let us discuss this season. Enough crying over spilled milk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Just run the effffin ball.

Sections
Shortcuts