Whenever Belichick moves on...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Whenever Belichick moves on...

I don't expect this to happen for some time... I fully expect he will be around for awhile.

That said, my top candidate to replace him would be Brady Hoke, Michigan's head coach. He has turned that program around in a couple of years, and the guy is stoic, steady as a rock, would never lose his cool and embarrass the franchise. That said, he coaches tough, physical football and he emphasizes defensive-line play. He's a defensive coach first and foremost. 

Would love for Kraft to explore that possibility whenever the time comes that Belichick moves on. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Whenever Belichick moves on...

lets not think about that! Enjoy it now while you can!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I think if Tampa can have a few playoff seasons the short list might look like this.

Schiano

Mcdaniels

Sarkisian

Hamilton

Moss

Patricia gets an obligatory look

Edit- My choice would be Winston Moss but he will most likely have a HC job by then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't expect this to happen for some time... I fully expect he will be around for awhile.

That said, my top candidate to replace him would be Brady Hoke, Michigan's head coach. He has turned that program around in a couple of years, and the guy is stoic, steady as a rock, would never lose his cool and embarrass the franchise. That said, he coaches tough, physical football and he emphasizes defensive-line play. He's a defensive coach first and foremost. 

Would love for Kraft to explore that possibility whenever the time comes that Belichick moves on. 

Welcome 4-12 seasons the minute he steps down.  You get the feeling we could reel off 10-6 wild card seasons without brady or a similar qb like him, but if bb was not here?  Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

Belichick is a great coach, but him not coaching a team doesn't mean said team isn't capable of winning.

Look at the Steelers, Niners, Ravens, Packers, Giants, etc.

When Belichick leaves this team will lose a great coach, but they could get another great on in Brady Hoke. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Likelyhood they would reinsert Dante Scam or McDaniels, now that they have learned BBs system, and have prior NFL head coaching experience?  Dante may be too old by the time BB leaves.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Welcome 4-12 seasons the minute he steps down.  You get the feeling we could reel off 10-6 wild card seasons without brady or a similar qb like him, but if bb was not here?  Oh my.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah dumbkoff, because we only had 4-12 seasons before BB came on the scene.

If he's as indispensable as you say, my estimation that the team without him and Brady is mediocre, is overly generous. LMAO@U

Another day, another bludgeoning of the VI.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Scar won't ever be the head coach........McDaniels is the heir apparent.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Scar won't ever be the head coach........McDaniels is the heir apparent.

I agree

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Scar would have made a great Head Coach if he wasn't perfectly happy where he was...can you imagine this guy getting out of a whole team what he does from his O-linemen? That team might be 15-1 every single year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

McMoron will get it...may god have mercy on us all when he does. If people thought BB was bad at drafting, McMoron drafted Tebow in round one.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

McMoron will get it...may god have mercy on us all when he does. If people thought BB was bad at drafting, McMoron drafted Tebow in round one.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

To be fair to Josh in that same draft he also got Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Zane Beadles and J.D. Walton.  The Tebow pick was bad, but that is still a nice haul.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

To be fair to Josh in that same draft he also got Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Zane Beadles and J.D. Walton.  The Tebow pick was bad, but that is still a nice haul.

[/QUOTE]

BB had a great draft this year too, Dobson, Collins, Boyce all look like potential studs, but passing on Jesse Williams and drafting Duron Harmon are all I will remember if Harmon turns into Tavon Wilson 2.0. I'm sure McD would have a darn good offense, but his defense and ST will suffer due to his arrogance.  He's the offensive equivalent of Rex Ryan without the mouth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

BB had a great draft this year too, Dobson, Collins, Boyce all look like potential studs, but passing on Jesse Williams and drafting Duron Harmon are all I will remember if Harmon turns into Tavon Wilson 2.0. I'm sure McD would have a darn good offense, but his defense and ST will suffer due to his arrogance.  He's the offensive equivalent of Rex Ryan without the mouth.

What do you base this evaluation off of? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

If he's as indispensable as you say, my estimation that the team without him and Brady is mediocre, is overly generous. LMAO@U

BABE AND BUTCHISE you both are trolls who dont know your a$s from your elbow!! Rusty is right here!  When BB steps down we are done!! Now why dont both you losers go retire "again"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4160947. Show user_4160947's posts

McDaniels certainly has the inside track.  Let's go outside the box.  Jon Gruden is the most qualified guy out there.  Won a SB and darn near 2 (thank you Adam Vinatieri).  He won't get pushed around by players with his legendary "stare".  I think he has the offensive acumen of a very few: BB, TB, Sean Payton, and Horseface.  The question is why he hasn't gone back to coaching and spurned other offers.  I think the clincher is the owner.  He wants a hands-off situation and who could be better than Kraft?

A moot point probably because I believe BB will go 5 more years.  He'll ride TB for 2-3 years and then, just to prove he is the smartest guy in the room, he'll make the playoffs with a nobody.  His ego is at stake and it must frost him when folks say he's so lucky to have Brady. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

BABE AND BUTCHISE you both are trolls who dont know your a$s from your elbow!! Rusty is right here!  When BB steps down we are done!! Now why dont both you losers go retire "again"

Your mind is a quagmire.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

but for Babe to pretend isn't the best NFL coach ever at this point, with the misplaced anger he has towards BB (for Brady's poor postseasons lately), is sick. Absolutely sick.

Seek help pathological liar. I've repeatedly said BB is the best coach in the business.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

but for Babe to pretend isn't the best NFL coach ever at this point, with the misplaced anger he has towards BB (for Brady's poor postseasons lately), is sick. Absolutely sick.

Seek help pathological liar. I've repeatedly said BB is the best coach in the business.

[/QUOTE]

No, you have not.

[/QUOTE]

I have, probably 100+ times. Speaking and lying are the same term when it comes to you.

Do you really think BB would have won like he did with a Bledsoe type QB dumbkoff? He went 5-11 with that guy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What do you base this evaluation off of? 

Denver, he arrogantly pissed of Cutler as soon as he got therw. Built a good offensive team, but no defense or ST to speak off.

Sections
Shortcuts