BB you have been a great coach and smart as hell on the field but you are terrible sometimes at picking draft picks.... Trading ... great... but im sorry but WTH are you thinking???

GOOD so many of you might not agree with me some of you might... but ok trading down was ok... but 1....

I will be first to admit I said Dez bryant wouldnt fall to us at 22... I was wrong.... we should of drafted him.... but i still think we should of drafted Thomas over him, you did not draft him or bryant or kindle or williams or hughes... OK trade out again.... dont waste your stupid pick on a borderline pick on a CB no one wanted....

The way i see it... our problems could of been solved last year when we could of drafted last year when we could of used our first round pick on Matthews, LB for defense we would be ok at taht spot. 

So basically BB is saying this guy is better then BUTLER and better then BODDEN...

ALL I am saying is this is a stupid and wasteful pick which great I agree with trading down, but we could of gotten this guy later int he draft and could of used this pick more wisely...

Maybe DUNLAP? KINDLE?

Obviously tate and benn are second rounders... but stilll...

Losing BRYANT, THOMAS, HUGHES, WILLIAMS was not worth a 3rd rounder and moving up 6 spaces to a 113, thats all...

your thoughts?