WHERE ARE THE BOARD REGULARS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Re: WHERE ARE THE BOARD REGULARS

UD6--  all the power to you.  You taketh, and they better giveth!

The funny thing is, as a Patriots fan here, my conscience is clear.  I give respect to the opponents.  I don't thump my chest when front running. I dont hide when they lose.  I love them when they win, and disappointed when they lose.  I can freely admit my team get out played and out coached if the facts bare it out.  I don't demand respect from the national media to love my team.  I don't think the Patriots are entitled to winning every week.

This is sport. Its football.  Two teams play. Sometimes lesser teams win. 

2006 New England (10-6) beat San Diego (14-2) 

If we can gloat and dance around on the field in San Diego telling to world to go skroo, then we MUST accept the NYJets coming into Foxboro and beating our 14-2 football team with some flavored attitude.

Many in this forum are bullies who can't take the medicine.  We lost and we should take it honorably. The New York Jets were the better team and deserved to win.  If the Patriots want to become elite again, they need Brady to play better.

Last 5 playoff games (07-10): 2-3,  26-40 238Yd avg., 10 TD 7 INT
    Reg. season 2007-10 (not 08): 40-8,  23-35 273Yd avg., 38 TD 8 INT avg 

It starts there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

we here. we like football. we love our pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: WHERE ARE THE BOARD REGULARS:
    In Response to Re: WHERE ARE THE BOARD REGULARS : Anything I would say would come across as an excuse.... Yes the Patriots were/are young....The team as a whole was not good enough today.  My biggest complaint is the lack of pass rush all season long.  I was shocked they finished 14-3, but one and out to the Jets hurts.  The TE's were a surprise to all Patriot fans.  The Patriots need to pick up a pass rusher, DL, and OL in the draft. The Jets were the better team today
    Posted by Rocky

Guyton blew it on the LT touchdown, late

Sections
Shortcuts