Where BB was dead wrong---for Clown Car Crusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Where BB was dead wrong---for Clown Car Crusty

Since you spend every waking moment on this board praising BB like some sort of demi god, I want to see if you can list 10 things that he's done wrong since he's been the Patriots coach. You're a pole sucker of the worst kind and I'll be surprised if you can even admit 5. You love pointing out other teams' coaches and players mistakes, now let's see you do the same for your precious BB. Go ahead, we'll wait

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Where BB was dead wrong---for Clown Car Crusty

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since you spend every waking moment on this board praising BB like some sort of demi god, I want to see if you can list 10 things that he's done wrong since he's been the Patriots coach. You're a pole sucker of the worst kind and I'll be surprised if you can even admit 5. You love pointing out other teams' coaches and players mistakes, now let's see you do the same for your precious BB. Go ahead, we'll wait

[/QUOTE]

Why feed into this? This is the worst kind of trolling. If you hate him so much, just ignore him. It's not that hard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why feed into this? This is the worst kind of trolling. If you hate him so much, just ignore him. It's not that hard.

[/QUOTE]

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

I'll help get the ball rolling for him.

1) Refusing to admit he was fathered by Zeus, thereby limiting himself to mortal needs like sleep and eating.  If he simply embraced his Immortal status, he could spend that previously wasted time in film review, further increasing his awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not trolling. He never misses an opportunity to spout off about other teams and their mistakes. I don't think I've ever seen him criticize his lord and master once so I am challenging him to do so. oh and "thanks BB"....tears

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll help get the ball rolling for him.

1) Refusing to admit he was fathered by Zeus, thereby limiting himself to mortal needs like sleep and eating.  If he simply embraced his Immortal status, he could spend that previously wasted time in film review, further increasing his awesome.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

+1 just ignore Rusty. If everyone just ignored him we'd all be smarter and have better conversations like the board use to be. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Rusty is so good a trolling it makes other people troll the board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont consider my bludgeoning him trolling.

He lurks around these boards trashing me on threads I am not even part of. I am simply giving back to him what he gives. 

A troll doesnt choose his victim. The venom spewed by 99% of the posters here is directed at 1 guy. Not the entire board, not the team, not the players. 1 guy. Again, thats not trolling. Thats taking out the trash. 

I happen to enjoy taking out the trash

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He lurks around these boards trashing me on threads I am not even part of. I am simply giving back to him what he gives. 

A troll doesnt choose his victim. The venom spewed by 99% of the posters here is directed at 1 guy. Not the entire board, not the team, not the players. 1 guy. Again, thats not trolling. Thats taking out the trash. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

Jacque? No, I am not. Inspector? No I am not

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I have not seen BB screw up much especially as a coach and in general season management, for instance has kept the team going despite terrible injures more than once.

So my one screw up is the divisional playoff vs the Jets  in 2011, the game he suspended Welker the first part of the game. I think he was responsible for  the Pats laying an egg by making the team come out too tight. The Jets were relaxed and ready the Patriots were tentative. Think Rexy got in his head by being super boastful that year and he over reacted by being super tight. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

Karp is not me and I am not Bustchise, although the resident ignoramus insists I am. I see he has conveniently ignored this challenge, which is no surprise. His master BB is infallible and has never done anything wrong while all other teams are completely dysfunctional and run by know-nothings. Of course any time the Patriots fail it's because of one or multiple causes.....1. Roger Goodell knowingly enforces rules that only persecute the Patriots. 2. The referees are corrupt and have some vendetta against them. 3. Tom Brady fails completely while all other players excel. He is the sole reason they haven't won a SB lately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

Jacque? No, I am not. Inspector? No I am not

[/QUOTE]

I didn't think you were.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Oh and it's Inspector Clouseau. But Peter Sellers. No Steve Martin Pink Panther. But I'll take Steve in anything else he has done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

Cousteau is Bustchise. He's also using The Kruger which is new, Fletcherbrook, Bungalow Bill and his other very obvious board names.

RKrap is RKrap.  They're both horrendous and are Jets fans posing to be Pats fans in here for some very strange reason, but RKrap is RKrap.

I used to see these troll tactics on the ESPN board years ago where NY/NJ dorks would pose as Pats fans to make it seem like there was this underlying anger towards BB.

I'd bet money Bustchise left there and is no over here.

The funniest part is when he slips up and shows himself to be Bustchise, doesn't think he does, and then thinks he still has people fooled where he keeps using all the different board names.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

Cousteau is Bustchise. He's also using The Kruger which is new, Fletcherbrook, Bungalow Bill and his other very obvious board names.

RKrap is RKrap.  They're both horrendous and are Jets fans posing to be Pats fans in here for some very strange reason, but RKrap is RKrap.

I used to see these troll tactics on the ESPN board years ago where NY/NJ dorks would pose as Pats fans to make it seem like there was this underlying anger towards BB.

The funniest part is when he slips up and shows himself to be Bustchise, doesn't think he does, and then thinks he still has people fooled where he keeps using all the different board names.

[/QUOTE]

yeah....I am ALL those people. And as I thought, you did not answer the question. How surprising. Your worship of the guy is creepy to say the least

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh Queenie!  You are pathetic. Tromping around calling everyone that bludgeons, mocks, embarrasses or calls you out on all of your lies, "Bustchise".  So very very sad.

Rkarp adds solid information and the same loser that claims how jealous fans around the NFL are of the patsies 2004 superbowl win is clearly jealous of the inside scoop RKarp adds and the lack of board hatred directed at him while your only contributions are lies, stupidity and weird infatuation with BB.  What  a loser.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I will not be ordered around, Bustchise, especially by your loser self.  You are a loser and I will never, ever give you what you want on a Pats board.

You want creepy, look at a decade of jealousy and pent up anger that you have to the point you drop it on Pats fans on a Pats board, further to the point you will create board names and characters to apparently try to expel that jealousy from your very being. It's quite creepy and sick.

With all the great news for our team, the bad for yours, the more you squirm knowing the truth and showing us you are miserable.  A miserable loser.

Like I've said here many times, you are Sigmund Freud's wet dream.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Cousteau? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah....I am ALL those people. And as I thought, you did not answer the question. How surprising. Your worship of the guy is creepy to say the least

[/QUOTE]

Sure, ok Bustchise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

I will not be ordered around, Bustchise, especially by your loser self.  You are a loser and I will never, ever give you what you want on a Pats board.

You want creepy, look at a decade of jealousy and pent up anger that you have to the point you drop it on Pats fans on a Pats board, to the point you will create board names and characters to apparently try to expel that jealousy from your very being.

[/QUOTE]

You mean, besides when your grandmother orders you to give her the daily sponge bath?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

You want creepy, look at a decade of jealousy and pent up anger that you have to the point you drop it on Pats fans on a Pats board, to the point you will create board names and characters to apparently try to expel that jealousy from your very being.

[/QUOTE]

evade, deflect, and attack....how typically Rusty. and you will not ever say one bad thing about your wet dream BB. that says a lot about you. and by the way...did he ever say you could go back to MA when he slapped you with the restraining order? probably not

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean, besides when your grandmother orders you to give her the daily sponge bath?

[/QUOTE]

So, you just signed up with a new board name again only to quickly sign in and out with Cousteau to try to "show" the board Cousteau and this new one aren't really you?

Like I said:

Freud's wet dream

LMAO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pipe down Bustchise. You aren't fooling anyone.

Sections
Shortcuts