Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries?

I understand completely the hoody's reluctance to be totally forthcoming about our injury status, but when I (am surprised to) see that Tirpinian just got IR'ed for a non-specific head injury, I have to wonder if, how and where one would be able to see something like that coming?  The only insight I ever see, unless it's speculation on these discussion boards, is the daily "practice/did not practice" and "probable/questionable/etc" status the team puts out.  Is there anywhere to go to get more insight into our player's injury status?  For example, I'd like to know how severe Spike's knee injury is, or Light's (what looked Monday night to be a ) high ankle sprain?  There's no money on the line...I just want to know for my own satisfaction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries?

You don't understand the ways of our head coach/grand pooba apparently, so maybe I can help?

Tarpinian?  He's recovering.  Hopefully he will be ready for off season work and can contribute next year. He did some good things this year, and there are some things he needs to work on.

Spikes? He's working with the trainers and hopefully he can get back soon.

Light? See Spikes.

Any other questions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You could always break into the medical offices at Gillette.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

In Response to Re: Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries?:
    [QUOTE]You don't understand the ways of our head coach/grand pooba apparently, so maybe I can help? Tarpinian?  He's recovering.  Hopefully he will be ready for off season work and can contribute next year. He did some good things this year, and there are some things he needs to work on. Spikes? He's working with the trainers and hopefully he can get back soon. Light? See Spikes. Any other questions?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Just one:  Where do you get YOUR info? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

[QUOTE]You could always break into the medical offices at Gillette.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Nahhh...the restraining order specifically prevents me from considering that option.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries? : Just one:  Where do you get YOUR info? 

Posted by pennasoxfan67[/QUOTE]

Remote viewing.  We've been working on it for a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where Can You Find More Detail On Injuries? : Remote viewing.  We've been working on it for a while.
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

So YOU'RE the guy with the telescopic lens in the van across the street?  Didn't you used to work for the Jets?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yeah, they keep that info between Jimmy Hoffa's body and the CIA file on Kennedy's assassination. I'm surprised you haven't seen it.