Jacksonville W
    NE L
    Carolina W
    Buffalo L
    Tampa W
    Atlanta L
    Indy L
    Cincy L

The will not be able to beat a team with a winning record(Buffalo gets Edwards back)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Where do the Jets go from here?

gmbill,  Carolina looked good yesterday.  That might not be a W.

Check your math :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here?:
    [QUOTE]gmbill,  Carolina looked good yesterday.  That might not be a W. Check your math :)
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

You might be right but Jake was hurt and is getting treatment for a hit, I could go either way on that one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

I expect the Jets to run round and round in ever decreasing circles before falling over from dizziness and vomiting on their shoes.

Like they do every season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]I expect the Jets to run round and round in ever decreasing circles before falling over from dizziness and vomiting on their shoes. Like they do every season.
    Posted by PatsFanUK[/QUOTE]

This sounds about right . . .

but more importantly . . .

who gives a jolly god-damn about Green New Jersey?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLeonLeon-. Show LeonLeonLeon-'s posts

Big talk from a fan base who's team got pummeled in week #2!
    How soon they forget!

Is everybody watching the World Series tonight???Of course you are!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here? : This sounds about right . . . but more importantly . . . who gives a jolly god-damn about Green New Jersey?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]...apparently a lot more than you'd think by the number of "Jets this" and "Jets that" strings on this NE board

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLeonLeon-. Show LeonLeonLeon-'s posts

I wonder why the Mods stop every thread that I'm having a conversation in?

Answer-They're just angry redsox fans.

Hey you people that insist on buying every possible NE team logo apparel perhaps you can help a brother out?
    After the Yankees win the World Series tonight I want to buy every piece of team logo gear available to me.Starting with new Golf shoes with the Yankees 2009 World Series Champs right down to my skivvies.
    Now I'm not interseted in any face paint just the gear at a reasonable price-Thanks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Where do they go, where they always go....down the *hitter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLeonLeon-. Show LeonLeonLeon-'s posts

That's an easy question to answer.They will regroup during the upcoming bye week and get ready for the second half of the season!

The fans are behind the Jets all the way!I mean we wouldn't point fingers at the QB or the Head Coach like they do in NE after every loss.

No we are New Yorkers and don't  live our lives through our sports teams like the horribly accented ones in NE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

again with the baseball geez

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

down, miami got 104 yardson offense and still beat the jests

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I am always tempted to hit Ignore for Leon, but where else could you go fro this kind of humor???? The funniest folks are always the ones who don't realize how funny they are......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon's good for some laughs.  He's a harmless troll.  Actually, more like troll-lite.

He's kinda the Bud Light of the troll world.  Amusing and tasteless at the same time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Baseball is in the other forum leon, this is football

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

All right guys, I know we all dont like the Jets, but enough with the threads.

Who cares what the jets do the rest of the way.  The Pats have a hard enough schedule down the stretch.

There has been about 5-7 discussions about them....drop it already.

Lets get ready for miami.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]Good evening Gang! Just basking in the glow of another Yankees win last night!What a game...what a team! Yup the Jets lost another one.Oh well as a fan what can one do except back his team through good times and in bad...right? You won't see any Jets fans looking to question Rex Ryan or look to trade Sanchez.I remember after the Jets dismantled the pats in week # 2 ALL of the pats fans were questioning BB and wanted to trade Brady!ALL of them! Incredibly stupid as that sounds it was said in here for weeks. pats fans busting on the Jets after the Jets literally kicked the living ____ out of the pats is very funny-Very Funny indeed! So where is everybody watching the Yankees win #27 tonight??
    Posted by LeonLovestheYanks--[/QUOTE]

Here's the first post I looked at from the Ganggreen.com Message Board:

TheGangGreen.com Fanatic

vCash: 2000
    Default Jets now clowns of the NFL

Mike Francesa bashed this team today and he was right about everything he said.

1. Rex Ryan is a complete joke. The guy makes tons of excuses when his team loses and always make it seem like the other team got lucky when they make a play. He's way to overconfident and now its biting this team in the edit.
    2. The whole team is a bunch of sore losers and the atmosphere in the locking room is quickly becoming terrible. The Jets are avg. team at best with a bunch of guys who think there a superbowl team including there coach.

3. The 3-0 start was now the worst thing that could of happened to this team. They thought they were all that and now there edit. I would rather be in Miami's place at 3-4 and 3-1 in the div. rather then 4-4 at 1-3 in the div.

4. There an unlikeable team. They talk all day everyday and continue to do so even when losing. This reminds you of that kid who always thought he was better then everyone at everything but never really was. This is not the team we should want to be shaping into.

New York Jets= Joke
    Rex Ryan= Joke

this is not trolling, its just stating facts.

That avatar is a Jets logo helmet.  I had to edit a couple of words. Lots of this talk over there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Bravado, like Fear only goes so far. In the beginning everyone gets excited and believes they are better than they are. Over a few games, as we have seen, the reality of a loss shows them different. They see that they have weaknesses and all the talk of how great they are starts to sounds foolish.

Finally when the find out the truth, that they actually stink, they feel duped and anger sets in...Rex tends to turn to food for comfort. :) He has been getting a lot of comfort.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here? : Here's the first post I looked at from the Ganggreen.com Message Board: Vilmalover51 TheGangGreen.com Fanatic Join Date: Aug 2005 Location: Brick NJ vCash: 2000 Jets now clowns of the NFL Mike Francesa bashed this team today and he was right about everything he said. 1. Rex Ryan is a complete joke...
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

And that's about a typical post on most of the Jets threads nowadays.  NJ Jets fans have solidly abandoned their team.  They should cut Rex some slack though.  It's not like it was only Rex and his team who acted like they were going to win the SB this year.  The fans were just as confident...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here? : And that's about a typical post on most of the Jets threads nowadays.  NJ Jets fans have solidly abandoned their team.  They should cut Rex some slack though.  It's not like it was only Rex and his team who acted like they were going to win the SB this year.  The fans were just as confident...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

They won their superbowl in week 2 even though you, I and everyone else knew it was one game on the schedule. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here? : And that's about a typical post on most of the Jets threads nowadays.  NJ Jets fans have solidly abandoned their team.  They should cut Rex some slack though.  It's not like it was only Rex and his team who acted like they were going to win the SB this year.  The fans were just as confident...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is that it's the Jets front office and ownership that's the joke. No coach is going to be able to field a winner with those bozos running the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Here

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I posted week three (like many others) that you need to let the season play out. The weather will change, injuries will affect teams and the good teams will rise and the bad teams will drop out. 
    We didn't even have to wait for the bad weather for these bums to show their true colors. 
    I hope that fat ba*stard gets all he deserves with the media. He never should have been opening his big mouth like he did that early. I wonder if he knew how bad they really were and that's why he called in all his chits for the Pats game? 

I can't wait for the 22nd, Pats 48-10 and BB won't have to call the season ticket holders because we know how to stay behind our team.

Good to see you back HRK!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thanks Sam, I needed a break (literally I broke my finger...lol!) And I as well can't wait for 11/22

Sections
Shortcuts