Where do the Jets go from here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Where do the Jets go from here?

BB won't have to call the season ticket holders because we know how to stay behind our team. Good to see you back HRK!
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

AMEN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here?:
     BB won't have to call the season ticket holders because we know how to stay behind our team. Good to see you back HRK! Posted by Sam-Adams
    AMEN
    Posted by gmbill

Although that may be true - the Razor is still too quiet compared to most stadiums. Jests may be a joke, but don't think Ryan will  pack it in when they play teh Pats again.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here?:
    In Response to Re: Where do the Jets go from here? : AMEN Posted by gmbill
    Although that may be true - the Razor is still too quiet compared to most stadiums. Jests may be a joke, but don't think Ryan will  pack it in when they play teh Pats again.
    Posted by Patriots1970

The crowd at Foxboro on opening night (the Bills final possession right before time ran out) was the loudest crowd I have ever heard, no kidding.  I've been to many, many, many professional sporting events and college football games but have never heard a crowd that loud.. it was actually hurting my ears. 

I'm sure there are louder crowds/stadiums, but I wouldn't call them "quiet" by any means.
  •  
    Sections
    Shortcuts