Where Do You Go When You're At The Top Of Mt. Everest?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...small prelude: Harley, Belenus, Mosseffect and other friends alike I've developed a repoire with here over the years-Don't know what to say...Hi?  Anything I do, I Do fanatically, including Internet Posting, Loving the Patriots, OR Not Posting, OR Staying away from the Pats... What I mean to say is, Sorry for bailin' for a year.  Spent some time bedridden with the enemy: Pat's Messageboard @ ESPN.com...just a brief fling.  Saw Harley's moniker, but hope everyone else is doing well-Noone ever informed me that novelty is not a good criterion for healthy relationships...alright, prologue over...let's get to the Pats...

To ALL:

Seriously, Where DO ya go when You've climbed to the summit...Heaven?  Brady and Belichick have won 3 Superbowls, broken countless records, and were this Decades Best Team (Colt's Fans, Don't give me that garbage of Regular Season Record over the decade...YOU'll hold on to any scraps of hope these days, huh?  And Pitt Fans, You're there, but You're not THERE...I think Ya know what I mean)...digression.  Avante-

Concerning Brady...man-You look like a jacked Matt Damon, You're married to a Supermodel, and in you're time, are already considered the premier athlete in the Best Sport, and have all the money You and your kin will ever need (mental note-insert "girlfriend" where "supermodel wife" is regarding Bill Belichick, and ya pretty much have his tale told as well).  These are hard truths and even harder realities for the average fan to sympathize with, or even empahize with, So look I'll corrupt this truth with a base metaphor: Say ya got the coolest car in town, even in the state...who knows...Needless to say, It's the darn coolest car You, or anyone you've ever talked with Has ever seen...COMpletely tricked out, Harley even gotcha a plastic island girl in a grass skirt for your dashboard.  What Do ya do for the next modification for your ride...Put a racing stripe on it lol, I mean, Where do ya go, What do ya do?

In further regards to Belichick and Brady, I'm not even mentioning the less-than-simple intricacies of Adaptation in the NFL, Loss of Players and Personell...How many tricks can ya do when the body is the same, or the chassis, or the bodyshop, or ya put all the money into the rims, and can't afford the fenders 'til next year...

Same goes for Everest...

It's a question of motivation... That "internal fire", the formulation of the will...that's what gets things done in the end where pure skill, beauty, athleticism, or WHATever, come up lacking.  And I don't have an answer...  I'm not suggesting that we rade in our hot rod(s), because I acutely remember the Winnebago and the Volkswaggon we had just before...but man it DOES have alot of miles, many, many GREAT miles...  I recall being on one of these Boards with a Poster that had gone to all 4 of the Pat's Superbowls, And He said something akin to, "You should have seen him (Brady), All fired up before he first 3 pregames, getting his teamates into the game and riling them up, But during this last one, Nothing.  Just lightly throwin' the ball around, goin' through the motions."   

So I ask You ALL, What Do ya do when the hot rod already has a racing stripe?  Where do (harsh reality time)-Where CAN you go when you've made it to the top?  Even IF ya want to go further, ya ain't.  One can always climb down and go back up, But for how long?  How many times...a million?  The view at the top is going to be very much the same as it was the firs-, second, and third time.  Ya made it...perhaps, just perhaps (gulp), You want to do something different, something new...climb a different mountain.  Or perhaps there's too many miles on those treads to keep climbin' at all... 

Thoughts ANYONE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Where Do You Go When You're At The Top Of Mt. Everest?

Well put...   once Everest is climbed, all one can do is try to climb it again and again, but, can't succeed all the time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Laz.....OMG!!...welcome back....you've been missed, my friend! Lady B sends her regards and is asking about your gorgeous cat....

Now about our favorite QB: has it occurred to you that TB may be suffering from a crisis of confidence that stems from the fact that he is still thinking about his knee and that is affecting everything he does on the field - technique, calling signals, etc.

He has to climb Everest again....while he is thinking of the toughest portion of the climb...the last 1,000 feet where there is no oxygen...he is still stuck in base camp trying to decide which route to take...the southeast which is the "easier" one....or the "northeast" route which is the least-taken route and is what we expect out of Tom Brady...

Until he faces down whatever reservations he may have about being on the field, forget about climbing Everest (aka winning the SB)...he may not be an effective mountain climber (aka nfl-qb) ever again.....

Will he overcome said crisis...until proven otherwise, I think so....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Laz, where have you been?  We had so many non-football discussions this summer where you would have fit right in.  Don't leave like that again.  Your alter ego, EvilPatsFan, has been out of sight too.

Unlike Bel, I don't know what is going through Brady's head.  But I think we all know what's going through Bill Belichick's head.  That man is not satisfied with what he's done this decade.  BB disguises his ambition far less well than Brady.  BB would never suggest that there is any purpose in life other than to win football games.  He needs to win, because he hates to lose.  When BB gets to the top of the mountain, he nukes everyone beneath him.  And he's got plenty of people left to nuke. 

So relax.  This man will never stop trying to win.  When he's old and senile and Jonathan Kraft has fired him, he will find a high school team somewhere to coach.  And until then, he will always have a fire lit under all 53 Patriots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: Where Do You Go When You're At The Top Of Mt. Everest?:
    Laz, where have you been?  We had so many non-football discussions this summer where you would have fit right in.  Don't leave like that again.  Your alter ego, EvilPatsFan, has been out of sight too. Unlike Bel, I don't know what is going through Brady's head.  But I think we all know what's going through Bill Belichick's head.  That man is not satisfied with what he's done this decade.  BB disguises his ambition far less well than Brady.  BB would never suggest that there is any purpose in life other than to win football games.  He needs to win, because he hates to lose.  When BB gets to the top of the mountain, he nukes everyone beneath him.  And he's got plenty of people left to nuke.  So relax.  This man will never stop trying to win.  When he's old and senile and Jonathan Kraft has fired him, he will find a high school team somewhere to coach.  And until then, he will always have a fire lit under all 53 Patriots.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

No, no Mighty (LOL)....Kraft will do to BB what Huyzenga did to Shula in Miami...force him out gently, but firmly into a cushy position with the team where he will "advise" them...but with no real power....and be a "figurehead" link to the "old days"......Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

haha.. who says they've reached mt. everest...? maybe we've hardly gotten up half way... and u know how it always gets harder as u keep going and it may feel like ur as far as ur gonna get... but u cant give up. U keep on going, and keep surprising urself as to how far u've gotten since u wanted to quit. And i am pretty sure that is how our couch and QB feels. 

This year we have so much turnover on defense, so much new young blood. I really think this years draft was a success.. from what i have read and seen from edelman, butler, mckenzie (before the injury), butler, chung, seabass... And getting guyton/mayo last year... And the next 2 years we have a lot of draft picks. Which means, if the pats can hang on these next 3 years with what they have, they should be re-stocked with some young talent for the next 6-7 years which means everest is still being climbed...

I think people are overreacting to this loss. It was a loss... i know we havent had 2 many with brady at the helm but it is what it is. This team will need to grow together, there might be a couple more losses, Its normal.
    People need to remember why the NFL is so great, because on any given sunday, any team can win. Unfortunately, the pats were so far above their competition in talent and coaching, that they didnt fall under that category too many times. But things are evening out a bit more because of our sub-par drafting the past few years as well as coaches/players leaving due to our success...

But all that means is that the pats need to play their best to win, they cant get by playing like they did against the jets. I am pretty sure, if they played like they did this sunday against the jets last year, they would have easily won. Competition has improved, its time for the pats to bring their A game which they are so capable of bringing each and every sunday.

We have to give some time for the defense to gel together, and brady to completely feel comfortable. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Laz,

Is NEInsider still posting on the ESPN board??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Laz, so good you're back. Hope you're doing well! and see that you're as talented as ever. Last I remember, you had just gotten a cat or was it two?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Laz, Is NEInsider still posting on the ESPN board??
    Posted by patpscyho

I'm not Laz, but I looked for him recently on that board and did not find him.  I think he hid in shame.  Although correct about Mayo, he would have you believing Crable, Wheatley, O'Connell, and Slater were going to be hits.  He would have you believe that last year's draft was going to be one of our best ever.  He was an optimist, a homer, thus probably just an average fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackhyman. Show jackhyman's posts

In Response to Where Do You Go When You're At The Top Of Mt. Everest?:
    ...small prelude: Harley, Belenus, Mosseffect and other friends alike I've developed a repoire with here over the years-Don't know what to say...Hi?  Anything I do, I Do fanatically, including Internet Posting, Loving the Patriots, OR Not Posting, OR Staying away from the Pats... What I mean to say is, Sorry for bailin' for a year.  Spent some time bedridden with the enemy: Pat's Messageboard @ ESPN.com...just a brief fling.  Saw Harley's moniker, but hope everyone else is doing well-Noone ever informed me that novelty is not a good criterion for healthy relationships...alright, prologue over...let's get to the Pats... To ALL : Seriously, Where DO ya go when You've climbed to the summit...Heaven?  Brady and Belichick have won 3 Superbowls, broken countless records, and were this Decades Best Team (Colt's Fans, Don't give me that garbage of Regular Season Record over the decade...YOU'll hold on to any scraps of hope these days, huh?  And Pitt Fans, You're there, but You're not THERE...I think Ya know what I mean)...digression.  Avante- Concerning Brady...man-You look like a jacked Matt Damon, You're married to a Supermodel, and in you're time, are already considered the premier athlete in the Best Sport, and have all the money You and your kin will ever need (mental note-insert "girlfriend" where "supermodel wife" is regarding Bill Belichick, and ya pretty much have his tale told as well).  These are hard truths and even harder realities for the average fan to sympathize with, or even empahize with, So look I'll corrupt this truth with a base metaphor: Say ya got the coolest car in town, even in the state...who knows...Needless to say, It's the darn coolest car You, or anyone you've ever talked with Has ever seen...COMpletely tricked out, Harley even gotcha a plastic island girl in a grass skirt for your dashboard.  What Do ya do for the next modification for your ride...Put a racing stripe on it lol, I mean, Where do ya go, What do ya do? In further regards to Belichick and Brady, I'm not even mentioning the less-than-simple intricacies of Adaptation in the NFL, Loss of Players and Personell...How many tricks can ya do when the body is the same, or the chassis, or the bodyshop, or ya put all the money into the rims, and can't afford the fenders 'til next year... Same goes for Everest... It's a question of motivation... That "internal fire", the formulation of the will...that's what gets things done in the end where pure skill, beauty, athleticism, or WHATever, come up lacking.  And I don't have an answer...  I'm not suggesting that we rade in our hot rod(s), because I acutely remember the Winnebago and the Volkswaggon we had just before...but man it DOES have alot of miles, many, many GREAT miles...  I recall being on one of these Boards with a Poster that had gone to all 4 of the Pat's Superbowls, And He said something akin to, "You should have seen him (Brady), All fired up before he first 3 pregames, getting his teamates into the game and riling them up, But during this last one, Nothing.  Just lightly throwin' the ball around, goin' through the motions."    So I ask You ALL , What Do ya do when the hot rod already has a racing stripe?  Where do (harsh reality time)-Where CAN you go when you've made it to the top?  Even IF ya want to  go further, ya ain't.  One can always climb down and go back up, But for how long?  How many times...a million?  The view at the top is going to be very much the same as it was the firs-, second, and third time.  Ya made it...perhaps, just perhaps (gulp), You want to do something different, something new...climb a different mountain.  Or perhaps there's too many miles on those treads to keep climbin' at all...  Thoughts ANYONE ? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You are obviously a fanatic Pats fan. If you had an once of objectivity and and sense of NFL history you would see how stupid and one sided your post is.

Best three teams in NFL history: Super Bowl Winners of all time:
    49er's 5-0, Steelers 6-1, Cowgirls 5-3, 

That is the top tier. Then there are a whole slew of 3 time winners, the Giants and Packers having the best 3-1 record. Next are the Raiders and Redskins at 3-2. Finally, come the Patsies with a 3-3 record.

The Pats last SB win was in 2004, that will be SIX YEARS ago at the next SB  game in Jan. 010'. 

If you look clearly in the mirror, you will see the face of fan of a team that in NO WAY dominates the league any longer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

jackhyman....  your response refers to the history of FRANCHISES, not specific teams.  Narrow it to spans of time, IE - decades etc..  then you can refer to "teams".  The Pats ARE in the discussion for this decade, deservedly so.  Only those fans who hate the Pats refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of the Patriot team this decade.  No other team has come close in SB appearances etc..  the Steelers are in there too for this decade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichaelBeane. Show MichaelBeane's posts

jackhyman....  your response refers to the history of FRANCHISES, not specific teams.  Narrow it to spans of time, IE - decades etc..  then you can refer to "teams".  The Pats ARE in the discussion for this decade, deservedly so.  Only those fans who hate the Pats refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of the Patriot team this decade.  No other team has come close in SB appearances etc..  the Steelers are in there too for this decade.
    Posted by agcsbill

narrowing it to a specific span of time is just a convenience for fanatic fans to try and make a proof that is not valid. just a tool for masturbation over their team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrackerEd. Show TrackerEd's posts

Why do you guys keep talking about climbing mountains and hot rods?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

When the topic of Brady comes up...........does anybody have flashbacks to that scene in Rocky III with his wife on the beach?

He's got to want to do it for himself....not the team,not Bill,and not the fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Laz.....OMG!!...welcome back....you've been missed, my friend! Lady B sends her regards and is asking about your gorgeous cat.... Now about our favorite QB: has it occurred to you that TB may be suffering from a crisis of confidence that stems from the fact that he is still thinking about his knee and that is affecting everything he does on the field - technique, calling signals, etc. He has to climb Everest again....while he is thinking of the toughest portion of the climb...the last 1,000 feet where there is no oxygen...he is still stuck in base camp trying to decide which route to take...the southeast which is the "easier" one....or the "northeast" route which is the least-taken route and is what we expect out of Tom Brady... Until he faces down whatever reservations he may have about being on the field, forget about climbing Everest (aka winning the SB)...he may not be an effective mountain climber (aka nfl-qb) ever again..... Will he overcome said crisis...until proven otherwise, I think so....
    Posted by Belenus555

NEGAME, Mighty, and B- First, Thanx for the Love ALL.  No hiding in shame lol...Like I said earlier, I'm trying to take reality checks these days (sorta); To realize this is Cyberspace-Famous Freud quip-"ALL I need in this world is a trusted friend and a hated enemy,"-Well, I'm trying no longer to get worked up about fantasy monikers, second person realities, and trying to put all my Love and Hate towards real things...less road signs, more hills and curves; a tough road to take for any of us in a post modern world.

To Belenus and ALL:

RE: Your Post-Recently I came across a NY bestseller, kind of an inspirational read that many of You might have heard of, called "The Secret."  Someone should send it to Brady.  It delves into certain immortal truths that we all should perhaps contemplate more often.  The simple jist of it is such that "Thoughts are REAL THINGS."  We've all seen and heard of people with ESP, Don't believe in that?  Well, We've all heard of how simple energy, no matter the form it takes, can never, be created or destroyed, It's just maleable, ever-changing... Don't buy into that?  O.k., We've at least all been around certain people who exude an air of confidence, or have extreme sadness and/or anger, and YOU, yourself feel it in some way or anoher.  Simply put, these things are catchy.

And onwards... The main premise is that, "Like attracts Like." What this means is that within these 'things that are thoughts', Positivity attracts Positive, Negativity attracts the negative.  The Book gives the example of people who have gone from dirt poor to Billionaires, then lost it all, Then have worked their way back up to great wealth again.  Point is, These people formulated their will and all their conscious and unconcious thoughts, strivings towards, or what-have-you, Towards ONE singularity-for them, I was the making of money.  Then just as they made their vast fortune, they let suddenly let the thought of losing their wealth into their heads, or just keeping it at all, and bam, ALL gone.  Without their wealth now, They had nothing to lose, and set to work once more on that simple one-sidedness of getting it back, without any of the fear, the negativity of loss...

Sorry guys, Didn't go into this Frontburner discourse as a Book Review, Belenus kinda has that way upon me... Anyway, IF You're unable to read between the lines, Here's the Brady and Patriot's part: It seems since Brady and Belichick's great fortunes of the mid to early decade, ALOT of their energy has gone into Trying NOT to get beat, rather than Trying simply to win...Heck even IF it's not alot of their energy, even IF it's just letting in the negativity of, "We CanNOT lose," rather than, "We WILL Win," the difference is appreciable.  As it was stated, Thoughts have no, ZERO concept of Right or Wrong, or in this instance, grammatical conception.  Meaning (according to the novel): IF You say to yourself, "I WILL Look good today," Your thoughts hear, "I WILL Look GOOD today," BUT IF You're saying, "I WILL not look bad today," Your thoughts hear the same reciprocal thought, "I Will NOT be GOOD today." 

Same goes for Brady throwing the football to the other players that he's no doubt influencing (like ANY of the team players/leaders):  IF He's (Brady for example) going into the process of, I hope I don't get hit or injured, OR I hope He doesn't drop the pass, OR I hope we don't just get a field goal on this drive-These THINGS will undoubtedly be no just more likely to occur, But rather, and just as expectanctly (in one's head) become that certainty.

Again, For those that aren't into that riveting psychological take B just had me digress upon you (just kidding B), The simple fact is that the Pats HAVE to somehow and someway (not very easy to do as a team of pro-athletes, but the winners DO do it)-come together as a team, and more importantly, start influencing each other under the singularity that, "We ARE the best his world has to offer at this sport, and Noone on this planet can even touch us."  Again, a simple impossibility IF You're at the very least, worried about getting knocked out of the game...

of note: To the poster who said the Pat's were'nt in that elite tier of The Cowboys, The Vikings, The Packers, The Redskins, The Raiders and The 49ers-I'm only 33 years old, and have only been watching Pro-Football for a little over half my life, so I don't know much about those guys except that a) I think their still in the League, and b) my team most often beats them, so c) who cares who they are?

Thoughts ANYONE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

So to make things easy to understand....
    what you're saying is..........

Does this crop of Patriots FEEL they are the best?.......and when they accept that feeling.......then they BECOME the best.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Have a thin-air drinking contest?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

So to make things easy to understand.... what you're saying is.......... Does this crop of Patriots FEEL they are the best?.......and when they accept that feeling.......then they BECOME the best.
    Posted by sday4x45

Yea lol...IF You simply wanted to sum up 8 lengthy digressional paragraphs of some book review on a sports related web-site, and put it into 3 easy to read and understand lines that won't bore everyone to death, yea, I mean I could have done it your way (but where's the fun in that)...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Have a thin-air drinking contest?
    Posted by zbellino

zbellino!  Was'sup Boston.com's draft guru!  Didn't get a chance to read what you thought of BB's Class this year.  Gotta step out right now, but get me back if you can, on anything you thought our coach should have done differently, or on someone you really liked... Understand Change, Loved the Butler pickup, and am warming up to the upside of the Vollmer reach, but had my heart set on Maualuga, I really did.  Didn't know they'd be running more 4-3, 5-whatevers, much less 3-4, and with Bruschi still on at the time, just reasoned they needed a pure 3-4 SILB (the Sam? or is it 'the Mike'?).  Anyway, time will tell, Loved everything about Maualuga except perhaps what he had upstairs, so to say (questions on maturity), and think that's what Belichick thought, because he fit the bill to a T IMO, multiple pass-rushing moves (ILB bonus), ate up blockers (perfect for the pure tackling of Mayo), and those that say he was a liability in coverage did no homework on his time @ USC...just IMO.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Laz:

You're definitely back....have heard of the book even though I haven't read it yet...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Disney World, duh!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Where Do You Go When You're At The Top Of Mt. Everest? : NEGAME , Mighty , and B - First, Thanx for the Love ALL.  No hiding in shame lol...Like I said earlier, I'm trying to take reality checks these days (sorta); To realize this is Cyberspace-Famous Freud quip-" ALL I need in this world is a trusted friend and a hated enemy ,"-Well, I'm trying no longer to get worked up about fantasy monikers, second person realities, and trying to put all my Love and Hate towards real things...less road signs, more hills and curves; a tough road to take for any of us in a post modern world. To Belenus and ALL : RE : Your Post-Recently I came across a NY bestseller, kind of an inspirational read that many of You might have heard of, called " The Secret ."  Someone should send it to Brady.  It delves into certain immortal truths that we all should perhaps contemplate more often.  The simple jist of it is such that " Thoughts are  REAL THINGS ."  We've all seen and heard of people with ESP, Don't believe in that?  Well, We've all heard of how simple energy, no matter the form it takes, can never, be created or destroyed, It's just maleable, ever-changing... Don't buy into that?  O.k., We've at least all been around certain people who exude an air of confidence, or have extreme sadness and/or anger, and YOU, yourself feel it in some way or anoher.  Simply put, these things are catchy. And onwards... The main premise is that, " Like attracts Like ." What this means is that within these 'things that are thoughts', Positivity attracts Positive, Negativity attracts the negative.  The Book gives the example of people who have gone from dirt poor to Billionaires, then lost it all, Then have worked their way back up to great wealth again.  Point is, These people formulated their will and all their conscious and unconcious thoughts, strivings towards, or what-have-you, Towards ONE singularity-for them, I was the making of money.  Then  just as they made their vast fortune, they let suddenly let the thought of losing their wealth into their heads, or just keeping it at all, and bam, ALL gone.  Without their wealth now, They had nothing to lose, and set to work once more on that simple one-sidedness of getting it back, without any of the fear, the negativity of loss... Sorry guys, Didn't go into this Frontburner discourse as a Book Review, Belenus kinda has that way upon me... Anyway, IF You're unable to read between the lines, Here's the Brady and Patriot's part : It seems since Brady and Belichick's great fortunes of the mid to early decade, ALOT of their energy has gone into Trying NOT to get beat, rather than Trying simply to win...Heck even IF it's not alot of their energy, even IF it's just letting in the negativity of, "We CanNOT lose," rather than, "We WILL Win," the difference is appreciable.  As it was stated, Thoughts have no, ZERO concept of Right or Wrong, or in this instance, grammatical conception.  Meaning (according to the novel): IF You say to yourself, " I WILL Look good today ," Your thoughts hear, " I WILL Look GOOD today ," BUT IF You're saying, " I WILL not look bad today ," Your thoughts hear the same reciprocal thought, " I Will NOT be GOOD today ."  Same goes for Brady throwing the football to the other players that he's no doubt influencing (like ANY of the team players/leaders):  IF He's (Brady for example) going into the process of, I hope I don't get hit or injured, OR I hope He doesn't drop the pass, OR I hope we don't just get a field goal on this drive-These THINGS will undoubtedly be no just more likely to occur, But rather, and just as expectanctly (in one's head) become that certainty. Again, For those that aren't into that riveting psychological take B just had me digress upon you (just kidding B), The simple fact is that the Pats HAVE to somehow and someway (not very easy to do as a team of pro-athletes, but the winners DO do it)-come together as a team, and more importantly, start influencing each other under the singularity that, " We ARE the best his world has to offer at this sport, and Noone on this planet can even touch us ."  Again, a simple impossibility IF You're at the very least, worried about getting knocked out of the game... of note : To the poster who said the Pat's were'nt in that elite tier of The Cowboys, The Vikings, The Packers, The Redskins, The Raiders and The 49ers-I'm only 33 years old, and have only been watching Pro-Football for a little over half my life, so I don't know much about those guys except that a) I think their still in the League, and b) my team most often beats them, so c) who cares who they are? Thoughts ANYONE ? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Disney World, duh!
    Posted by underdogg

Only if there is a drinking contest. If you can't cut loose and drink competitively after three superbowls, when can you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The tippy top.

Sections
Shortcuts