Where do you watch tape of a player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Where do you watch tape of a player

I see a lot of people on the board say they "just watched tape of so and so and he looks like a good fit for the pats!"

Is it rewind?

I'm interested in watching a bit of tape on Browner, since I haven't seen too much of him...but I don't want to watch just highlights

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Where do you watch tape of a player

In response to dapats1281's comment:

I see a lot of people on the board say they "just watched tape of so and so and he looks like a good fit for the pats!"

Is it rewind?

I'm interested in watching a bit of tape on Browner, since I haven't seen too much of him...but I don't want to watch just highlights

For NFL players it is Game Rewind (or Game Pass for those like me outside the US).  College players I just google videos, but that's never as good because you just get a small sample of plays. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Your best bet now is draftbreakdown.com.

The videos are more comprehensive than what you might find on youtube. Draftbreakdown videos go a little more beyond just highlights. 

My recommendation for next year is to record games on a DVR. You would spend 40-45 mins to watch 4 qtrs of a game if you ff through ads, punts, FGs, and even that time between when the play stops and the following actual snap. Some games are so boring you either fall asleep in 2 qtrs or just decide to change to another game hoping for more excitement.

It's a bit of time investment (you'll get a lot of beating from the wife), but it is the best way to get a sense of a players impact on a full game. You also start to get a sense of who the upcoming but inelligible underclassmen are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Sorry, I just realized you were talking about Browner. My response was in reference to college players coming out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Is it rewind?

did he play last year at all--nfl rewind is good

Sections
Shortcuts