Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?

I actually like the idea of the Jets if they worked him out first and he proved he had speed.    Going to the Jets would work for several reasons....

1.  If Moss does well it would stick it to the Patriots which we know Rex Ryan would love. 

2.  The Jets will be competing this season for a championship, so Moss won't get bored as easily as he would with a bad team. 

3.  Moss is no risk financially, he'd probably have to sign for veteran minimum. 

4.  Moss could fill a hole left by Braylon Edwards, who I doubt the Jets can resign.  Holmes is the star here, so is Moss doesn't work out, the Jets will still be fine.  However if Moss takes advantage of single coverage, Sanchez could have a breakout season. 

5.  Rex Ryan.  He's a coach Moss can't bully and a player's coach, something Moss really needs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?

Not sure about #2, he got bored playing for a team that eventually went 14-2!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

That's true.   But that's also because he wasn't on a losing team in a while.  He had to suffer through the Vikings and Titans this year, which I think Moss went a total of 3-9 with those teams teams, so it might give him a short team spark playing with the Jets.  

In reality no championship caliber team should bring in Moss.   He should only go to a bad team with a high powered offense like the Bengals that will score points in meaningless games but get shut down by good teams.     At this point, Moss is like TO, they only care about getting catches, yards, and TDs, and glory.   Wait a minute, that's all they ever cared about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?:
    That's true.   But that's also because he wasn't on a losing team in a while.  He had to suffer through the Vikings and Titans this year, which I think Moss went a total of 3-9 with those teams teams, so it might give him a short team spark playing with the Jets.   In reality no championship caliber team should bring in Moss.   He should only go to a bad team with a high powered offense like the Bengals that will score points in meaningless games but get shut down by good teams.     At this point, Moss is like TO, they only care about getting catches, yards, and TDs, and glory.   Wait a minute, that's all they ever cared about.
    Posted by DuncanOrange

I think you're giving Moss a raw deal but thats your opinion. He worked hard to be that good and he dam sure wanted a ring to go along with the catches yards and touchdowns

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Jets and he will be apart of the reason why they implode.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?:
    I actually like the idea of the Jets if they worked him out first and he proved he had speed.    Going to the Jets would work for several reasons.... 1.  If Moss does well it would stick it to the Patriots which we know Rex Ryan would love.  2.  The Jets will be competing this season for a championship, so Moss won't get bored as easily as he would with a bad team.  3.  Moss is no risk financially, he'd probably have to sign for veteran minimum.  4.  Moss could fill a hole left by Braylon Edwards, who I doubt the Jets can resign.  Holmes is the star here, so is Moss doesn't work out, the Jets will still be fine.  However if Moss takes advantage of single coverage, Sanchez could have a breakout season.  5.  Rex Ryan.  He's a coach Moss can't bully and a player's coach, something Moss really needs.
    Posted by DuncanOrange

A couple of thinigs....  If what you say in number 4 about Holmes is true and the YETS can get by with only one marquee receiver, then what do you need him for, considering last year, which you seem to be writing off as an anomaly.

Secondly, you are living in the past.  This guy is on the down side of his skill set, which is run past the coverage and catch the ball.  You did not see Moss as much as we did and towards the end of the 2009 season, he was not getting separation the way he had been before.  In addition, teams, your team for one, had figured out how to cover him.  I suppose you think the PATS are too stupid to have noticed that.  Please take him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Jets will lead the pack for Moss after Edwards leaves town. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

We should bring Braylon here, we need a big rangy receiver to go with the little guys and the tight ends.  Brady would love that kind of target.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think the Rams would be a good fit, he put up monster seasons under McDaniels, could be the #1, and has a decent young QB in Bradford.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

THe Rams are actually a good suggestion for a number of reasons. I could see that one happening.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Randy has plenty left. Your a fool if you think hes completely done. Why would i listen to you , when you most likely said the same thing about him leaving Oak. Moss was on 2 of the most disfunctional teams in the league last year. How do you feel about Haynesworth btw? Coming off his worst season in which he quit , can only imagine what you would have said last night if someone mentioned him. I think Moss will actually have a few teams to choose from , for low $$$ obviously. Rams , Chargers , Jets , Colts , Bucs are a few teams that could use him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You do realize this is a Boston sports site, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Randy will play opposite Ochocinco.

Welker in slot. Branch will get in where he fits in.

More 4 receiver sets this year! Why not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Where Does Randy Moss End Up This Season?:
    You do realize this is a Boston sports site, right?
    Posted by magicalhobo

========================================================
     You have to remember that some people just can`t let go. No matter how much of a d**shbag the guy is,some fans just don`t get it. Moss,Kessle,Manny,etc. Some guys just can`t get over their man-crush I guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Moss to the pats

it makes sense!

BB knows he has to respond or a step ahead to the possible jets duo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

Talk on radio here in Atlanta is Moss is going to the Colts - not saying this is true just what is being said on radio.

IF true very interesting place to land for him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Who cares? He doesn't play for the Pats anymore and from what I saw last year, he doesn't really play for anyone. So again, Who cares?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

MOSS is the NFL equivalent to Allen Iverson. Went from the penthouse to the uthouse reeeeeeeeeeal quick. STL, banished by mid-season. Zero explosion anymore. Runs like Fred Sanford....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I say he ends up working at a car wash lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

lippa beat me to it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

HE GOES TO THE JETS..................NEXT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, this is still relevant? Remember his heart is in New England.

Sections
Shortcuts