Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?

Well after the Giants beat our guys today where does this choke job rank since the 04/05 season?

I'll rank the biggest failures in order:

2007 - undefeated season ended by Giants
    2006 - blow 21-3 lead in AFC title game
    2011 - lose second SB to the Giants
    2009 - no real chance at SB as too injured and only 10-6
    2005 - also no real chance as defense was almost as bad as it is now
    2008 - no chance to win without Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Re: Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?

Opps I also forgot to add in last years choke job against the Jets and I'll put that at 4th on the list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

GO CHOKE YOUR CHICKEN!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Crickets........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?:
    Well after the Giants beat our guys today where does this choke job rank since the 04/05 season? I'll rank the biggest failures in order: 2007 - undefeated season ended by Giants 2006 - blow 21-3 lead in AFC title game 2011 - lose second SB to the Giants 2009 - no real chance at SB as too injured and only 10-6 2005 - also no real chance as defense was almost as bad as it is now 2008 - no chance to win without Brady.
    Posted by Leonard15

Are you a Patriots Fan?  You certainly don't sound like a fan of Boston teams or just a very negative person. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?:
    In Response to Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank? : Are you a Patriots Fan?  You certainly don't sound like a fan of Boston teams or just a very negative person. 
    Posted by susan250

No - this guy is most certainly not a Pats fan - he is Leon - a many times banned Jets troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank? : Are you a Patriots Fan?  You certainly don't sound like a fan of Boston teams or just a very negative person. 
    Posted by susan250

Susan, he's not, he's our favorite NY Jets troll. Ask him to rank their choke jobs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank? : Susan, he's not, he's our favorite NY Jets troll. Ask him to rank their choke jobs!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Thanks for your response.  Not really surprised that he isn't a fan of Boston teams.  Certainly doesn't sound like a Boston fan. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Well tell me this wasn't a choke job? Tom Brady will never win another Superbowl in his career. This team has choked every year since the Eagles game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Dude.  This was not a choke job.  While we can argue about the play calling and lack of the no huddle for part of the game, when you look at objectively the game was not really as close as the score makes it look.  If the Giants don't keep kicking field goals they blow the PATS out.  The actual choke job is that the Giants have not won more than they did.  When the PATS had that kind of talent they were a dynasty.  Somehow, all the Giants can do is win 2 in a span of 5 years.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

brady s--cked and I am sick of is playoff choke jobs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

I say he's a PAts fan who wanted his team to win. He's just pissed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

If Brady played like he did in 01/03/04 SB's the Pats would of won but he didn't and he has to take full responsibity. It also doesn't help that our defense has been medicore since the 04 season. So yea we have to SB's trophies since and none in the near future and only a Homer would think we are going to win it next year.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

What can't people realize about this team hasn't won anything since 2004?   Why do there have to be justifications, excuses, and comparisons to Jets' failures? I'd rather they hit rock bottom and stink than keep being perennial playoff losers. The mystique is over; it's BEEN over; get over it, homers. I'd rather have Dilfer and win a ring than Brady's fantasy stats and no trophies.
    Posted by ipot

Thats exactly how I feel. They have had a number of opportunities to get more titles but they have failed e.g. 06/07/10/11. All Pats teams who blew tremendous opportunities to win the title but they blew it and its a damm joke or should I say Choke!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trebor. Show Trebor's posts

I have lots of cheese for all you cry babies out there, grow up fools

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Where Does This Choke Job Since 2005 Rank?:
    Well after the Giants beat our guys today where does this choke job rank since the 04/05 season? I'll rank the biggest failures in order: 2007 - undefeated season ended by Giants 2006 - blow 21-3 lead in AFC title game 2011 - lose second SB to the Giants 2009 - no real chance at SB as too injured and only 10-6 2005 - also no real chance as defense was almost as bad as it is now 2008 - no chance to win without Brady.
    Posted by Leonard15

Well, I have choked your mom quite a bit, you don't mention that.  Yes, I know you were hiding in the closet, watching.  You like it, don't you.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It doesn't. The Giants won.

Sections
Shortcuts