Where is Bill Parcells?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Where is Bill Parcells?

voted into the hall of fame and not one word from him. He is an analyst on ESPN and they are giving him and Carter lots of coverage.  He didn't have anything to say last night or today. (or have I missed something)  Kinda strange don't you think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Where is Bill Parcells?

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

voted into the hall of fame and not one word from him. He is an analyst on ESPN and they are giving him and Carter lots of coverage.  He didn't have anything to say last night or today. (or have I missed something)  Kinda strange don't you think.

parcells has never exactly been the warm and fuzzy/emotional sort to say the least!  lol

but i am surprised too-maybe he will be doing some media rounds this week

where u watching the game NE? home or party or sports bar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Never mind I just read he did an interview from Florida, so I guess he's still alive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

parcells has never exactly been the warm and fuzzy/emotional sort to say the least!  lol

at some friends house, all Patriots haters BTW. Enjoy 42

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

patriot haters? i thought u lived in MA or CT...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thats the irony of the whole Parcells thing...he never stayed anywhere too long. After the Giants, he went to booth for a few years, Pats for 3 years, Jets for few years, back to booth few years, Dallas for a few years, and his figurehead position in Miami was what 2 years?? I think thats why he never got the love from the owners he served, cause he never stayed around anywhere...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Thats the irony of the whole Parcells thing...he never stayed anywhere too long. After the Giants, he went to booth for a few years, Pats for 3 years, Jets for few years, back to booth few years, Dallas for a few years, and his figurehead position in Miami was what 2 years?? I think thats why he never got the love from the owners he served, cause he never stayed around anywhere...

probably true plus the media he told where to go-rightly usually-so they held their breath and turned blue and stamped their feet to keep hm out a while like the spolied bats they are

they may do the same with belichick one day but no one will see it as anything other than the press being whiny brats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the thing that hurt him is he had the best owner to work for in NE and could've made a few runs at the SB, instead he went to the arch enemy jests will their lame owner, and then to the worst owner in the league in Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

One thing about BP is he loved a project and starting from scratch. Took over the 2-14 Patriots and drafted Bledsoe and made them a playoff team. Then took over the 1-15 Jets and traded that first pick to the Rams for more picks and he went on and led them to the playoffs. Dallas wasn't the worst in the league but were pretty bad when he took them over, made them playoff team. I love how Jerry Jones tries to take credit for that, its hilarious. Then the Dolphins 1-15 or 2-14 (i forget) and drafted Long, which not a bad player but should've drafted Matt Ryan so they'd have a franchise QB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I live in North Carolina now  surrounded by Cowboy, Bills Redskins and Panther fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I live in North Carolina now  surrounded by Cowboy, Bills Redskins and Panther fans.

they won't have to time to be hating the Patriots, the minute you walk through the door

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

they won't have to time to be hating the Patriots, the minute you walk through the door

jeez kansas u got a temple built for her in ur backyard?