Where is Bradley Bliss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Where is Bradley Bliss

Has anyone seen any of his posts or heard from him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Where is Bradley Bliss

I'll give him a shout--hey Blissman!!! come on out we miss you!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Bliss - we miss you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to sheldong's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shel!

Yes, I am still here checking the boards a few times each week. I do not post much because the discussions often devolve into carping between the current regulars. It gets old, so I check what is on the board and then move on.

I still like to read you, Gamer, Tex, Harley and Babe among others, but I have been active on other Patriot boards lately. I also have phone and email conversations with Hoggie (Hog 73) occassionally. He is living in Florida and doing well.

Hey Shel, do you remember the ubiquitous UMIE ?????? Now there was a character on the early boards.

As to the team, I do not understand what is going on with the offense since the Texans game. Brady seems off on many of his throws and there seems to be something missing now that we had in the Texans game. I bet Brady & the guys would love to have the those games against the mighty Cardinals and Ravens back. Either one and we would be cruising to the #1 Seed.

Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you and everyone on the board a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll give him a shout--hey Blissman!!! come on out we miss you!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Goodlooking!  Hope you had a great Christmas! My wife & I spent part of the holidays in Asheville, NC. Super weather and had a great time! As I indicated to Shel, I do check the boards a few times each week, but I do not post very often. Tex seems to be holding his own against the trolls on the board. Tcal is often interesting to read too.

Maybe all of the old gang would post more if you returned to your leathers. I KNOW I would GAMER! How far do you think we will go this year in the playoffs? I say we win a very close one in Denver because we lost the #$%^$%&$&$& game to the Cardinals!

Blissman

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bliss - we miss you.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bradleyBliss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shel!

Yes, I am still here checking the boards a few times each week. I do not post much because the discussions often devolve into carping between the current regulars. It gets old, so I check what is on the board and then move on.

I still like to read you, Gamer, Tex, Harley and Babe among others, but I have been active on other Patriot boards lately. I also have phone and email conversations with Hoggie (Hog 73) occassionally. He is living in Florida and doing well.

Hey Shel, do you remember the ubiquitous UMIE ?????? Now there was a character on the early boards.

As to the team, I do not understand what is going on with the offense since the Texans game. Brady seems off on many of his throws and there seems to be something missing now that we had in the Texans game. I bet Brady & the guys would love to have the those games against the mighty Cardinals and Ravens back. Either one and we would be cruising to the #1 Seed.

Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you and everyone on the board a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you have grown weary of our little "Groundhog Day" board where each and every day brings us Rusty and his fake accounts carping about how Brady and the shotgun spread are the source of all our ills?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

How about Laz? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you just type that you like Babe? May I ask why?  He's a 61 year old balding fat man who has an unhealthy obsession with Tom Brady's stats, exclusively.

[/QUOTE]

Hey RockScully, I am a 61 year old, balding, husky guy myself. Not so much a stats guy, but I do sometimes like his sardonic Anthony Bourdain-like humor. Sometimes. He can get into a snit easily, especially with Rusty, et. al. As for Tex, Shel & GAMER, we go back a long way together. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, if you are 61 log onto www.thevillages.com

There is NO place like it on earth.  These have been the best 6 1/2 years of my life.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]

test

[/QUOTE]

You passed. :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to bradleyBliss's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bliss - we miss you.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding!

[/QUOTE]
    Bliss- I don't take the arguing we do personally. I hope you don't either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did you just type that you like Babe? May I ask why?  He's a 61 year old balding fat man who has an unhealthy obsession with Tom Brady's stats, exclusively.

[/QUOTE]

Hey RockScully, I am a 61 year old, balding, husky guy myself. Not so much a stats guy, but I do sometimes like his sardonic Anthony Bourdain-like humor. Sometimes. He can get into a snit easily, especially with Rusty, et. al. As for Tex, Shel & GAMER, we go back a long way together. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, if you are 61 log onto www.thevillages.com

There is NO place like it on earth.  These have been the best 6 1/2 years of my life.

[/QUOTE]
    I know someone who may be moving there.  Good to know.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]

Springs, summers and falls in FL most suck.  Airconditioning city.

[/QUOTE]

GREAT all year.  Winters are the least attractive.  Too crowded and too cold.  (Florida is a BIG state.  Central Florida gets below freezing.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GREAT all year.  Winters are the least attractive.  Too crowded and too cold.  (Florida is a BIG state.  Central Florida gets below freezing.)

[/QUOTE]

Depends what you like.  Some despise the heat, others don't mind it or like it.  Spent some time in Portland (OR). If you lilke temperate (and wet), move to the Pacific NW. No place prettier, awesome place for outdoor activities.

If you want to play golf or boat/fish year round, move to the south.  

Central Florida is generally 70s in the day, 50s/60s at night with low humidity from about mid-October to mid-April, some days cooler, some warmer.  Pretty great if you ask me.  Doesn't really get hot/humid until mid/late May (early May in South Fla). So we put up with the heat/humidity for 5 months instead of the cold, snow and slush.  Been there, done that.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Depends what you like.  Some despise the heat, others don't mind it or like it.  Spent some time in Portland (OR). If you lilke temperate (and wet), move to the Pacific NW. No place prettier, awesome place for outdoor activities.

Central Florida is generally 70s in the day, 50s/60s at night with low humidity from about mid-October to mid-April, some days cooler, some warmer.  Pretty great if you ask me.  Doesn't really get hot/humid until mid/late May (early May in South Fla). So we put up with the heat/humidity for 5 months instead of the cold, snow and slush.  Been there, done that.  

[/QUOTE]

My brother has the plan. He has a home in FL and one in the mountains of NC. 6 months each. Best of both worlds.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shel!

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you have grown weary of our little "Groundhog Day" board where each and every day brings us Rusty and his fake accounts carping about how Brady and the shotgun spread are the source of all our ills?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe! Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, some of the back and forth here does get tedious after awhile. As far as the issues many posters have with Rusty...it was pretty much the same with the poster I referred to above as "UMIE". He got into some legendary (on the early boards) snits with a troll named TOGAH. Now there was a clown that made some of the Jets trolls on the board now look like choir boys. I go back to 1967 as a Patriot fan, so I remember the real Babe Parilli, VERY exciting player to watch.

BradleyBliss

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shel!

Sorry for the delay in responding. I have lived in Florida several times and liked it. However, we really like Asheville, NC. It has four seasons with farely mild winters and warm non-humid summers. GREAT nightlife and cultural opportunities........LOW property taxes and great roads, unlike where we have lived for 30+ years...southeast Pennsylvania. Hope you had a great Holiday!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bradleyBliss's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bliss - we miss you.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding!

[/QUOTE]
    Bliss- I don't take the arguing we do personally. I hope you don't either.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Dolts Fan, nah....its nothing personal....now that Gomer is not there anymore..kind of like the new look Colts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My brother has the plan. He has a home in FL and one in the mountains of NC. 6 months each. Best of both worlds.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe, he must live somewhere near Ashville. We own a retirement home there...hope to move there permanantly at the end of 2013.  Easy to visit Florida for a month or so, if the winter is harder than normal in Asheville...............VEGAS ia always an option too.

Sections
Shortcuts