Where is Bradley Bliss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Where is Bradley Bliss

Bradley I could use your help in pounding a troll named jetnsfan a.k.a. 42&46....I hate trolls

I have a condo in Leesburg FL and will retire there in 2 years.....minus 18 up here this morning

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

now that we've heard from blissman--- where's Bub the grub?? always liked reading his take on everything Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Bradley I could use your help in pounding a troll named jetnsfan a.k.a. 42&46....I hate trolls

I have a condo in Leesburg FL and will retire there in 2 years.....minus 18 up here this morning

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Blissman,

HNY, Buddy! and......... Go Pats !

Gamegirl,

All the same to you, too !

Cheers,

-JG

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Leesburg????  That is the town next to where I live. My advice?  Sell it now and buy in The Villages.  No comparison. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

now that we've heard from blissman--- where's Bub the grub?? always liked reading his take on everything Patriots.

Hey GAMER!  You are right! BUB the GRUB hasn't posted in a very long time. Hope he is alright. Had some great discussions with BUB on this board.  How about some leathers?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to sheldong's comment:

Leesburg????  That is the town next to where I live. My advice?  Sell it now and buy in The Villages.  No comparison. 

Hey Shel!

Checked out the Villages website. Looks great. We built a place in a similar type of community called Pinebrook Farms just outside of Asheville, NC near a little paradise called Weaverville.

Are you retired?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Harley! How is it hanging?  YOU do quite well with the Trolls all by yourself!  I have been to Leesburg, Fla. once or twice. Nice place to live.  Have you read anything by BUB the GRUB lately? GAMER was asking about him.  Do you remember the photos of GAMER in her leathers a few years ago????  Definitely heated up the boards didn't she?  18 Degrees or not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to bradleyBliss' comment:

Do you remember the photos of GAMER in her leathers a few years ago????  Definitely heated up the boards didn't she?  18 Degrees or not.

yum

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to bradleyBliss' comment:

Do you remember the photos of GAMER in her leathers a few years ago????  Definitely heated up the boards didn't she?  18 Degrees or not.

yum

Yum Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts