Where is Danny Amendola?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Amendola last 4 games: 18 catches for 238 yards and 1 TD on 22 targets

Welker last 4 games: 18 catches for 162 yards and 0 TD on 29 targets

Amendola has outproduced Welker on less targets in the past month.  You could just as easily photoshop Wes' face into that photo in the OP...

8 games 1 td.

Welker 9 tds.

Ouch!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Brady made one mistake yesterday. It happens, but he'll need to not do that in the playoffs, especially on the road.

Show me a QB who plays a perfect game every week.  TFB best QB in the league! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

+1, NYP! I have TFB12 on ignore, but I know how he still flat out lies and makes things up to try to prove a BS point.

No you don't.  You post after every one of my posts. 

Show me one post I lied in. 

What teams did you say you plyed for in the NFL and CFL?

I'll wait for you to get back to me on those two.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Babe is in an institution?

Well, that explains alot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Tfb12 is a phony Pats "fan" from San Fran and a WESSIE man lover who feels abandoned by his man. GO PATRIOTS!!!

I've been saying this for years.

so then keep saying it mighty!! 

fight the good fight against these phonies like tfb12

its so obvious hes not a pats fan and more and more people and even respected people on here are growing tired of tfbs antics.

the time is now! down with tfb!

Yes, align with  themightypatriots.  He is awesome!  He won't even support the Veterans.  Check out this thread to see what a winner he is. 

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/to-my-brother-veterans-/100/6890108

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Going off topic here for a minute why are all you trolling on tfb12 thread ?You dont like when he post on your thread and say stop trolling ,seems like a double strandard does it?

Tfb was even talking about welker he was saying is amendola worth what he got ?Legit thread!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

TFB12, 

No offense but you are beginning to sound desperate and a little pathetic.

Just give it up already and enjoy the rest of the season.  If you can.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Babe is in an institution?

Well, that explains alot.

Haha.  I'm going to leave that one alone (but I guess no comment is a comment :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TFB12, 

Hey Sal, Thanks for being yet another today who is validating that it wasn't just me who thought this about TFB12. I have the dude on IGNORE now, but its funny as hell to see from so many posts that he's proving what I and others have thought about him for the longest. Yo TFB12, having fun getting crushed by the masses? I see dozens of posters are starting to recognize that you are a PHONY PATS "fan" from San Francisco who is merely in love with Tom and Wessie. You should know long distance relationships would never work out! Boston/NE is a long way from your neck of the woods. What is it for you, a cutest football player thing? Sad, lil' missy, very sad..........TFB12, the San Francisco Treat! LOL......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Back to the where is DA question... are you serious??? the guy caught 5 passes and did not drop one. He did not have a wildly great game but he certainly was an important part. He hd a very good game even if he was not flat out spectacular. And actually some of his catches were pretty spectacular.

So why the BS? Just because he is not popping your eye balls out? Give it a rest Sherlock...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

TFB12, 

Hey Sal, Thanks for being yet another today who is validating that it wasn't just me who thought this about TFB12. I have the dude on IGNORE now, but its funny as hell to see from so many posts that he's proving what I and others have thought about him for the longest. Yo TFB12, having fun getting crushed by the masses? I see dozens of posters are starting to recognize that you are a PHONY PATS "fan" from San Francisco who is merely in love with Tom and Wessie. You should know long distance relationships would never work out! Boston/NE is a long way from your neck of the woods. What is it for you, a cutest football player thing? Sad, lil' missy, very sad..........TFB12, the San Francisco Treat! LOL......

Just another thread ruined by rusty and you rally!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

TFB12, 

Just another inconsequential attempt by you to try and protect the fraud that TFB12 is. What is it  Sox? Are you an alias that TFB12 has to try and protect his fragile little persona? The "guy" calls himself TFB12 and uses the greatest QB in the history of the NFL as a front. Now you with a nearly naked woman. Makes sense to me fool. HI TFB12, real men aren't as stupid as your creepy little self. Go ahead Sox, keep posting to defend TFB12. He can't handle it himself. Yeah, we know exactly what is going on!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Going off topic here for a minute why are all you trolling on tfb12 thread ?You dont like when he post on your thread and say stop trolling ,seems like a double strandard does it?

Tfb was even talking about welker he was saying is amendola worth what he got ?Legit thread!!

Some people get in a panic and start to backpedal, deflect and do all that stuff when they are wrong.  Look at RallyC and Rusty who were saying Amendola was going to be the man this season!  Looks like they are wrong... again.  They aren't right very often, if at all.  RallyC hasn't been correct about anything he has predicted yet.  Instead of talking about the elephant in the room.. which is nobody can find Amendola, they deflect and backpedal. 

Can't believe nobody has found him yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont post much ,but read alot on here. being said Its said just cause this guy has a different veiw then you and thinks amendola was over paid makes him less a pats fan please!!You guys are just internet bullys or at least try to be but it doesnt work,you guys wounldnt tald crap like this in real life just key board cowboys.If you nt want to see read what he says dont troll his thread!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Some people get in a panic and start to backpedal, deflect all and all that stuff when they are wrong.  Look at RallyC and Rusty who were saying Amendola was going to be the man this season!  Looks like they are wrong... again.  They aren't right very often, if at all.  RallyC hasn't been correct about anything he has predicted yet.  Instead of talking about the elephant in the room.. which is nobody can find Amendola, they deflect and backpedal. 

TBF12 We are moving on to Cleveland a BB quote. Lol!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

TFB12, 

Just another inconsequential attempt by you to try and protect the fraud that TFB12 is. What is it  Sox? Are you an alias that TFB12 has to try and protect his fragile little persona? The "guy" calls himself TFB12 and uses the greatest QB in the history of the NFL as a front. Now you with a nearly naked woman. Makes sense to me fool. HI TFB12, real men aren't as stupid as your creepy little self. Go ahead Sox, keep posting to defend TFB12. He can't handle it himself. Yeah, we know exactly what is going on!

Hey Rally, who did you play football for? 

You a 50+ year old guy who is on here acting like a little girl

Looks like TFB12 has displayed many examples of things you have posted on this forum claiming that you knew would happen based on you being an ex nfl player, and you have been completely wrong about them  Care to explain? 

Looks like your credability is shot. 

GOing down in flames Rally.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Some people get in a panic and start to backpedal, deflect all and all that stuff when they are wrong.  Look at RallyC and Rusty who were saying Amendola was going to be the man this season!  Looks like they are wrong... again.  They aren't right very often, if at all.  RallyC hasn't been correct about anything he has predicted yet.  Instead of talking about the elephant in the room.. which is nobody can find Amendola, they deflect and backpedal. 

I heard Danny boy got kidnapped but he tore away from his abductors so he is safe.  Not sure when he will be back.  Do you think you could do a picture of a milk carton with his face on it and write missing on it? I had high expectations for Danny but I guess the Rams did too.  Looks like we aren't the only team that he has let down. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

You mean the gut that had 5 catches in the game.  Welker was replaced by Vereen, he's the one making all the drops during critical points in the game.  We only need one choker I guess, so that spots taken. 

You might want to check drops vs drop rate.  Big difference between the two.  Here is some reading info to get up to speed.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/21/signature-stats-drop-rate-wide-receivers/

Really PFF?  I don't need to check bs stat sites because I watched the games.  Vereen drops critical passes just like Welker.  I don't give s*** if somebody drops a pass when the pats are winning by 50.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Back to the where is DA question... are you serious??? the guy caught 5 passes and did not drop one. He did not have a wildly great game but he certainly was an important part. He hd a very good game even if he was not flat out spectacular. And actually some of his catches were pretty spectacular.

So why the BS? Just because he is not popping your eye balls out? Give it a rest Sherlock...

5 passes? 

Wow!

That is a very good game in your eyes?

You need new eyes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12, 

Yes, you are darn right, I am desperate.  Desperate to find out where Amendola is and why he isn't putting up the numbers that Rusty and RallyC said that he would.  RallyC is a fraud. Plain and simple. 

I'm just asking where Amendola is?  Maybe RallyC and Rusty should have got permission from Amendola before they went around tooting his horn for him.  

The Pats are paying $6 million for this guy, he hasn't delivered.  I see this thread as being no different then threads questioning Arrington and the amount the Pats paid him. Do you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

5 passes? 

Wow!

That is a very good game in your eyes?

You need new eyes.

Yeah 5 passes is a good game, over 10 yards per is a high rate.  Here's an even bigger news flash, Welker caught 3.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

TFB12, 

Yes, you are darn right, I am desperate.  Desperate to find out where Amendola is and why he isn't putting up the numbers that Rusty and RallyC said that he would.  RallyC is a fraud. Plain and simple. 

I'm just asking where Amendola is?  Maybe RallyC and Rusty should have got permission from Amendola before they went around tooting his horn for him.  

The Pats are paying $6 million for this guy, he hasn't delivered.  I see this thread as being no different then threads questioning Arrington and the amount the Pats paid him. Do you?

So f****** what, you're worried about Kraft's money?  He can spend it however he wants.  The choker didn't want to play here.  He's cost his team two games this year.  I'd pay a million just to get rid of a player that costs games.  The fact that they saved enough for a non-choker is just a bonus. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts