WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!

SERVE IT UP!

who you looking for:

cb jenkins
    wr jeffery/quick
    dline wolfe, reyes, thompson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!

CB, BIG WR will do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]CB, BIG WR will do.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Josh Robinson and Stephen Hill 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Hoping Still falls to us at 48.  Doubtful though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

let's get this started.

you want top rd 2 selections trade back for more picks?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I draft Reyes at 48 and trade 62 to the Rams for Steven Jackson after they draft Stephen Hill, Trumain Johnson and then Lamar Miller as Jacksons replacement.

If we stay in the 2nd with both picks I like Reyes/Still/Worthy first and then imo Antoinio Allen would be a great fit for our secondary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from troyl. Show troyl's posts

48  I would go Defense tackle -- Worthy, Still or Reyes would make me happy.
    If Upshaw falls to 48, I would have to think long and hard -- maybe to good to pass up.

62  I would seek a trade down for a 3rd and 4th.
    If I can't get that, I would go Jenkins, Brandon Boykin or Brandon Taylor from LSU.
    If Ashley falls to 62, I would have to think hard about him -- he's a beast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]48  I would go Defense tackle -- Worthy, Still or Reyes would make me happy. If Upshaw falls to 48, I would have to think long and hard -- maybe to good to pass up. 62  I would seek a trade down for a 3rd and 4th. If I can't get that, I would go Jenkins, Brandon Boykin or Brandon Taylor from LSU. If Ashley falls to 62, I would have to think hard about him -- he's a beast.
    Posted by troyl[/QUOTE]

y9ou mean alshon jeffery?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

And then again I would say there is a 30/70 chance Wes Welker gets signed and traded today. It would be a sad day but it would be good business imo to trade WW rather then play him 1 more year for 10 million and let him walk away next season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]And then again I would say there is a 30/70 chance Wes Welker gets signed and traded today. It would be a sad day but it would be good business imo to trade WW rather then play him 1 more year for 10 million and let him walk away next season.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

that woudl be a coup. ww for 2 2nd rounders

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Is it streaming anywhere?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Is it streaming anywhere?
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

firt row sports.eu
    u can watch espn or nfl network or both

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

damn one of my guys! (quick)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

did not see that one coming.  wow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

hopn g a lot of o line and qbs get picked in the second

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Quick was one of my favorite WR's. Glad to see I was justified in liking him

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The Colts better look at the other side of the ball some. Fleener is a nice choice but they better be able to stop anyone on D.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Colts need a lot more then a TE, but the kid is pretty damn good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The rams are about to become relevant again. Fisher and 3 of the 1st 13 picks in rd 2, not too mention 2 1st rd picks in 2013, AND 2014! WOW

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

upshaw no surprise. we will see who did better pats or ravens

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i actually wish he went before baltimnore

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The Colts and rams just prove that sometime it pays to suck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]The rams are about to become relevant again. Fisher and 3 of the 1st 13 picks in rd 2, not too mention 2 1st rd picks in 2013, AND 2014! WOW
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Insane.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

hopefully DEN doesn't go DL