WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!

In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! : All you've done is whine today. Rams got Jenkins and we didn't. WAHHH! Jets got Hill and we didn't. WAHHH! Bears got Jeffery and we didn't. WAHHH! We took Wilson. WAHHH! Please, take your incessant whining and negativity elsewhere. If you're truly that offended by Belichick and his draft picks, perhaps you should stop following the team until you can relax and come to terms with our constant 12+ win seasons.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude chill out. Nobody here is bashing the Patriots or BB. Just a little surprised, its all good. Save it for the real haters like jetmangione or babeparrilli.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD!:
    [QUOTE]OK now that we have made the consensus agreement that this pick sucks..............lets remember what yesterday brought us. Feel better already,  Now get me a 3rd and 5th for number 61 and all will be right in the world.
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

Why in the world do you want a 3rd and 5th rounder?  I would much rather they take an actual good player in the 2nd round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! :      Yeah...I bet he can cover kicks, too. Wow...for the 48th overall pick!!!!!! Trade down is you're going to want to take a "raw talent" like this! Where's the value in this pick, Bill??
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

You have me wrong I hate the pick. What I posted originally was a scouting report and I was pointing out in the scouting report what BB might have saw that's all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! : Why in the world do you want a 3rd and 5th rounder?  I would much rather they take an actual good player in the 2nd round.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

me too, there might still be a couple of good players left at 61, but we have had plenty of 3rd and 5th rounders the past few years, i'll pass on that. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Remember, last year Carter and Anderson were brought in after the draft.  Just because they don't draft another lineman does not mean BB is satisfied.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

"Bill just screwed up the future of this team."

... and you guys tell me I'm crazy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from roliba. Show roliba's posts

BB sacrifices too much talent for character sometimes.  THis guy is a durable, high character, versatile ...If there is any consistency and predictability in his drafting strategy, its that.  THis kid will be a starting special teamer who could potentially be a starting DB.  Dont see him picking him if we had more draft picks and wasnt planning on trading out of the 63rd pick for late rounder this year and a 2nd next year

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Remember, last year Carter and Anderson were brought in after the draft.  Just because they don't draft another lineman does not mean BB is satisfied.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

I think most of us would agree with that but Wilson? Much better S's still on the board

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

this is the result when you have an organization where no one will tell the emperor he has no clothes (ie tell him something he doesnt want to hear, so you have joint smart decisions).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! : I think most of us would agree with that but Wilson? Much better S's still on the board
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

exactly

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! :   Take a look  at our past 2nd round selections and get back to me..........
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

I hear you but I doubt their 3rd and certainly their 5th round picks are any better.  Why in my response i said i hope they take an actual GOOD player in round 2.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

PATS NEED SAFETIES

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I can't believe we passed on Still AND Reyes.  Not that safety wasn't a need, but I don't think this guy was in any danger of going anywhere.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Darius Butler anyone? .with such good players on the board? We pick a 6th rounder ? I don't get it and fear something similiar with the next pick. I mean we could have traded 4th round next year and for this guy. ..sigh Terrible

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=84999&draftyear=2012&genpos=FS

He's rated 9 out 72 FS's.... wasn't Jones top 10 DE?????  Same sh!t cry babies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE, LETS GET THIS DRAFT PARTY STARTED! ROUND 2 DRAFT THREAD! : I think most of us would agree with that but Wilson? Much better S's still on the board
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

I'll be the first to say it puzzles me, but I am not convinced that H. Smith is any better.  I know there are a lot of ND fans on this board, but to me they are over-hyped all the time.  Let's see who has the better career - Smith or Wilson.
    I watched all ND games on the ND network and Smith never stood out to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Let me remind everyone...Belichick DOES NOT use anything close to resembling any draft sheet we may see. They do it ALL in house.

reaches in the past, off the top of my head:

Mankins
    Vollmer
    Gostkowski
    Cunningham

Obviously, it doesn't always work out, but I'll at least wait and see.

How many of these heralded guys are going to flop? At least half.

History is littered with later round guys who turn into good/great/solid players and early round guys who are out of the league before ever doing anything (Gholston anyone?).

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]"Bill just screwed up the future of this team." ... and you guys tell me I'm crazy?
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

if you can excuse the idiocy of this then God bless you

its not the player man, its the value

You can trade down and take him in rd 4, 5 or maybe even 6 in a heartbeat... NOBODY was interested in this kid 1st 2 days... look at the scouting report... a special team project

GOOD GOD!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe we passed on Still AND Reyes.  Not that safety wasn't a need, but I don't think this guy was in any danger of going anywhere.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Still AND Reyes
    exactly and we jsut paid 4 mil for gregory at safety

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=84999&draftyear=2012&genpos=FS

He's rated 9 out 72 FS's.... wasn't Jones top 10 DE?????  Same sh!t cry babies.

Sections
Shortcuts