Where is Heath Evans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Where is Heath Evans?

Sorry guys I haven't been paying enough attention I guess. Just wondering, what happend to Heath? (I'm usually more up to date w/this stuff.) Or, have I been so 'merry' whilst watching the games that I completely missed his participation? *chagrin*

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Where is Heath Evans?

In Response to Where is Heath Evans?:
    [QUOTE]Sorry guys I haven't been paying enough attention I guess. Just wondering, what happend to Heath? (I'm usually more up to date w/this stuff.) Or, have I been so 'merry' whilst watching the games that I completely missed his participation? *chagrin*
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Heath Evans signed a free agent contract with the Saints so you'll be able to see him in a couple of weeks if he isn't injured.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Where is Heath Evans?:
    [QUOTE]Sorry guys I haven't been paying enough attention I guess. Just wondering, what happend to Heath? (I'm usually more up to date w/this stuff.) Or, have I been so 'merry' whilst watching the games that I completely missed his participation? *chagrin*
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Saints IR

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hey Laurie, Heath was traded to the Saints on the 53 man deadline. He was then placed on IR two games into the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: Where is Heath Evans?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Laurie, Heath was traded to the Saints on the 53 man deadline. He was then placed on IR two games into the year.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

To All: Well sh*t, I guess that explains why I haven't seen him on the field. lmao

good grief!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

He was seeing some good PT too, dude was a sledgehammer for them inside the 20 before he got hurt.  You can't help but pull for a guy like him, it was sad to see him go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Sitting on the IR.

Despite the protestations of others, this team misses Heath right now. They simply don't have anotehr plus size RB with hands. As evidenced by BJGE's droppsies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I was VERY mad (for a different reason) when he left the Pats to go to the Saints as a FA!

Literally about a couple weeks before he became a Saint, he had his charity softball game here in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area and was at the restraunt that my wife's friend works at.  She knew I was a huge Pats fan, so she got me a signed autograph picture of Heath Evans! I was stoked!!!  Then he became a Saint <rolleyes />

Sections
Shortcuts