Where is our top corner?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Where is our top corner?

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

The Patriots fanbase has to be the most spoiled in professional sports. It's pathetic really.

Yep. Embarrassing.  Worst I've ever seen. 

Actually the Yankees are probably worse, but we're gaining on 'em.

Well, I think what makes our pink hats worse is that BB can't just open a checkbook like Steinbrenner could.   We have entitled fans, but it's actually a far tougher path to build a SB winner than a MLB winner.

Some of our pathetic online fans and ones that don't post online are so unappreciative of BB.

yea the yankees fans at least knew that their team had no cap and could go out and buy a championship.

the NFL has a pretty strict cap and people still insist the pats need an all star team every year...its ridiculous.

BB has done a GREAT job keeping this team competitive year in year out since he has arrived....i am forever appreciative of that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

The Patriots fanbase has to be the most spoiled in professional sports. It's pathetic really.

Actually the Yankees are probably worse, but we're gaining on 'em.

its sad too because there are soooo many passionate pats fans who are enjoying this ride....while the fairweather fans make us all look bad. just look at this board for example, not naming names, but you can tell which fans wont be around once #12 leaves the building.

I agree. I sort of hope with Welker leaving it will weed out some pink hats. Imagine if Pezzy, Mt Hurl, Bdbreu and TCal followed Babe off this board?

It wouldn't eliminate all of them, but it would help make this board better.

funny thing is, Tca12 hasnt seemed to be too upset with the welker departure, thats actually a pleasant surprise to me...but since babe has been gone, the constant arguments have subsided and most of the talk has been focused on the free agents and the board has been running smoothly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I swear we could sign Jerry Rice in his prime and some posters here would complain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

since 2001 its been like this it seems. funny thing is, some of these guys whining are grown men....im half their age and probobaly understand more about the game than they do.

I was part of the early 90 years so when we have Brady please forgive me and anyone else who wants to be spoiled to want to maximize that time because we might end up back in the early 90's and not be able to enjoy it as much

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Who's the fraud that bashes TB every waking moment?  Worst ever!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts