Where is Rusty?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Where is Rusty?

Listen up 'junior' er I mean JintsFan. Your pal Parilli picked up that name junior and now he calls Rusty Junior.

I've been kind and very patient with you, so far. Stop calling a real member of the forum names.

You do this continuously with Rusty and Harley and the list goes on. We allow it between Pats fans members and we live with it. Your a visitor to our home and if you pizz into the spaghetti sauce again, your going out the door head first and the door won't be open. You understand? You insult my intelligence and you interfere with my reading pleasure here.

It's about time some  members hit the 'report button' and get you outta here. Your a tough guy over the web for sure. Get my drift?

I'm still waiting after you insulted my religious belief in Christ, remember, about only Christans hate gays? You may say how can that be? He speaks writes Yiddish here. Yes, but i'm a Messianic Jew from Brooklyn originally. I also speak Ukraine, Russian and almost perfect Polish and quite good with German. Now run along and be a good boy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Yes, Eli really went through the Pats D with a gift from god and holding by the Giants O Line and the somehow scored 13 points through 57 minutes in SB 46 before another gift from god.

That's what they really call slicing a hot knife through butter! What a QB!  He's Sammy Baugh! 25 INTs in 2010 in that one season was a mirage!  What a QB!

No point in arguing with Jints Russ. He is only here to gloat in all our faces about the fact that his Gi Aint's were able to defeat our Pats twice in the big game. He has no problem bringing up that tidbit of info every chance he gets. Just look at his avatar. It boggles my mind how you get banned countless times while Jints gets to roam free with his obvious insults. And Jints, you know exactly what I mean by insults!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Yes, Eli really went through the Pats D with a gift from god and holding by the Giants O Line and the somehow scored 13 points through 57 minutes in SB 46 before another gift from god.

That's what they really call slicing a hot knife through butter! What a QB!  He's Sammy Baugh! 25 INTs in 2010 in that one season was a mirage!  What a QB!

nice use of cherry picking and fancy wording to fit ur subjective bias-doesn't change the facts now does it?

And there he goes again!

Sections
Shortcuts