Where is that Jints guy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Where is that Jints guy?

He was a funny guy. Haven't seen him around in about 4 days or so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Where is that Jints guy?

He's not a guy. I guess surgery can change that though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

Probably logged in as a charger fan this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

All the trolls are missing in action since Monday.  Wonder why?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Troll checking in.  I was wondering about JBOLTED myself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I've seen UD around but he's kinda a half troll. There are times UD actually has a decent football discussion. Besides with the Colts basically aimed for Luck at this point, what else does UD have to look forward to?

But curious that most of the Jets fans have disappeared after that great convincing victory from a team with such an elite QB and secondary as Dal

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Considering the blue version got worked by the immortal Rex Grossman and the Washington Dirty Savages . . .  and is about to get worked again by Sam Bradford and the Saint Louangeles Rams, I wouldn't expect to see ol' Jints around anytime soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Don't worry right after the first NE loss they will be here in full force

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Where is that Jints guy?:
    [QUOTE]I've seen UD around but he's kinda a half troll. There are times UD actually has a decent football discussion. Besides with the Colts basically aimed for Luck at this point, what else does UD have to look forward to? But curious that most of the Jets fans have disappeared after that great convincing victory from a team with such an elite QB and secondary as Dal
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

lol, good one because the fish are such a football powerhouse down in south florida....At least the cowgirls can say that they made the playoffs with most of their roster. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is that Jints guy? : lol, good one because the fish are such a football powerhouse down in south florida....At least the cowgirls can say that they made the playoffs with most of their roster. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

The Cowboys won something like 6 games last year. They had a bad record. THey were not close to making the playoffs.

I do beleive they are a better team than last year's record but they are a paper team more than a football team. And Romo, while talented and prodcutive, is currently the biggest choke player in the NFL. That oesn't mean he cannot turn it around. It doesn't take much to simply NOT FUMBLE the ball at the goal line with the game on the line. And not to throw a bad pass with 59 seconds to go and the game on the line.... He has blown so many games he must have some sort of league lead in choke stats for active QBs.

That doesn't make Miami any better. But at least they had a strong D last year and I do not think anyone was expecting the Pats O to go into Miami, at the warmest, most humid time of year and put up such extreme numbers agasint that D.

Not a big time test for the Pats but it was a test. I would say they past their test better than the Jets passed theirs. But both teams are 1-0 and that is ALL that counts. Right now there is a tie for division lead.

Big test for Pats this week. Not much of a test for Jets but a game they cannot easily afford to blow - a home game against a team they should beat. And I expect will beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

just dont hurt your hand patting yourself on the back for beating up on the fish okay?  your tackle look good and brady was brady but I think the fish are in the andrew luck market come april.  Not saying the cowboys are a powerhouse but they are a good team and with Rob Ryan they are a force on defense even with a back up CB...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Troll checking in.  I was wondering about JBOLTED myself.
    Every time I wan't to hate you, you make me laugh and I forget to.  I will keep trying, though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I haven't seen McCheaters in a really long time, where's he at??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

WeDerr, the Jets have a good team, and I give them a lot of credit for their comeback the other night, but I don't see you guys beating New England this year. That's  just my opinion, but they have really put together a tremendous team the past few years. Brady looks more inspired this year, some of the passes he threw the other night were unbelievable. Some of the passes, the Dolphin defender were right there, and he put it it in there anyway. As for the dolphins, I think they are getting better, and Chad Henne is starting to look like a pretty good QB. I thought the Jets win was big also, because the Cowboys are a much better team under Garrett than Wade Phillips. Tony Romo just makes too many mistakes at the wrong time. But that's the way Joe Flacco has been with the Ravens, but this past week he made all the right reads and started getting rid of the ball quicker than he has in the past,

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is that Jints guy? : lol, good one because the fish are such a football powerhouse down in south florida....At least the cowgirls can say that they made the playoffs with most of their roster. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]just dont hurt your hand patting yourself on the back for beating up on the fish okay?  your tackle look good and brady was brady but I think the fish are in the andrew luck market come april.  Not saying the cowboys are a powerhouse but they are a good team and with Rob Ryan they are a force on defense even with a back up CB...

It was 3 back up corners and the Jest weren't good enough to exploit that without the help of Tony Romo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Pezz: Jenkins played most of the game there pezz...He did get his chest caved by Plax though lol.

SC75: pats look formidable, again.  It will be tough to take the afc east from them.  I think we are up for the challenge.  If Sanchize can play every quarter like the 4th we would be golden. that is a big IF