where is the excitment?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

where is the excitment?

i'm not feeling everybodies excitment for the upcoming game! come on it is an in division game against the fish! first game of our next great season which hopefully will end in a win!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: where is the excitment?

I haven't see the trolls in some time Russ. Where are they?

Miami always plays us tough. This is not going to be a cakewalk by any stretch. I'm interested to see if Vollmer plays. If not, young Solder is going to be matched up against Wake and that is going to be a test beyond tests for Solder. That could be one of the keys to the game...how welll Solder can match up on Wake and contain him from disrupting TB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I have a businiess trip that day.  May end up missing the game.  I'm completely and utterly bummed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it will be there on monday....lol Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

in my pants!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I will be watchng on Monday evening.  looking forward to it immensely.  I never carry any expectations into any football game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I'm traveling too. I'll be watching from my hotel in Phili. was going to go to the game. I live 2.5hrs from Miami. 

Why does Miami scare you?? I agree that the first half will be close but that has more to do with adrenalene than talent. By the end of the third you will be talking about the Chargers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

I'm extremely excited about Monday's game.  I'm really excited to see the new defense and to witness a real pass rush for a change.

For the first time in years I have a quiet confidence with the Pats knowing the defense will get Brady back on the field and THAT will start to inspire HIM to take care of business.

It seems like Brady has been burned out the last few years because all the weight was constantly on his shoulders to single handedly keep everyone motivated... and put up massive points...

Now Brady can feed off the Defensive stands for a change...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Excitment!  I feel like im 8 years old its snowing outside and im waiting for fat guy in a red suit to come down the chiney.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: where is the excitment?:
    in my pants!
    Posted by McFEETers

Was about to say that -.-

Anyway's I'm looking forward to seeing QB's get their azzes slammed on the ground by our defense more then anything. Especially wanna see Sanchini pizz his pants.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Real test is against the Chargers , but one game at a time.

I think the Pats are gonna have to utilize the TE's a lot in this one, as V.Davis and S.Smith are a pretty good combo and will make plays if given the chance...

Would like to see some ground n pound too...get the run game going

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm worried, in that kind of "haven't seen what they can really do" way.  Last two preseason games shook me a bit.  I agree with justme, first half may be spotty, then they get going and roll.  I am sure we have the right ingredients, but not sure if they are fully cooked yet.  The same can be said for Miami, however.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

I'm looking forward to seeing Big Al with Vince on the line and B. Spikes in the middle cleaning up.  Also want to see what kind of pressure the D can put on Henne.  Should be fun. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm excited!!  Even though it starts at 4pm in my neck of the woods.  But I have the dvr ready to record.  Not sure I can trust myself to not peek at the score before I actually watch it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

I really want to see an aggressive defense too. I hope with the pressure from the D line that Chung can make some big plays as we've seen in flashes when he been allowed to let loose. Sick of these average NFL QB's looking like star against the Pat's. I think we have playmakers at all levels of the defense: Vince, Hanyesworth-Mayo, spikes-Chung, McCourty. Hopefully Belichek let's them loose to MAKE plays not just the recent a bend-not-break situation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I'm extremely excited about Monday's game.  I'm really excited to see the new defense and to witness a real pass rush for a change. For the first time in years I have a quiet confidence with the Pats knowing the defense will get Brady back on the field and THAT will start to inspire HIM to take care of business. It seems like Brady has been burned out the last few years because all the weight was constantly on his shoulders to single handedly keep everyone motivated... and put up massive points... Now Brady can feed off the Defensive stands for a change...
    Posted by Patsfaninswflorida

"'m really excited to see the new defense and to witness a real pass rush for a change.
    "

i certainly like the change in approach.
    the product will be interesting to see.
    if we can fine tune it till its at its peak come playoffs that wouldst be superb.

bredbru/brdbreu, tomato/tomato

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Real test is against the Chargers , but one game at a time. I think the Pats are gonna have to utilize the TE's a lot in this one, as V.Davis and S.Smith are a pretty good combo and will make plays if given the chance... Would like to see some ground n pound too...get the run game going
    Posted by JayShizzle45

agreed and agreed!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

I like all the positives everyone mentioned, the new defense, and hopefully a fresh start for the offense.

What worries me is the new Miami OC, Brian Daboll, who was the Patriots receivers coach at one time. He certainly will help prepare the offense which will be more of an attack offense but he could also help prepare their defense on what the Patriots weaknesses are. This reminds me of when we played the Saints several years ago that had several former Patriot players on the team that helped the Saint's coaching staff identify the Patriot's tendencies and game prep. It was like they knew the Patriots game plan as well as the Patriots. Hopefully we'll show new wrinkles to confuse them.

He was also on the Browns coaching staff last year where Mangini, Daboll, and Rob Ryan put together an excellent game plan. Hopefully BB will change things up enough to confuse Miami's game plan for this week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I cannot wait. There's too much trolling here which is why we aren't seeing more discussion about this game. I think NE will have their hands full. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Yeah, so knock off the trolling wonderboy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I think we will see a heavy dose of the run game. And BabeParilli you are the biggest tool in this forum. Your nonsensical, ididotic comments have moved you past communistcontrarian on the biggest tool list!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think we will see a heavy dose of the run game. And BabeParilli you are the biggest tool in this forum. Your nonsensical, ididotic comments have moved you past communistcontrarian on the biggest tool list!!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Did dat big mean Babe Pawilli say naughty things about youwr Biwwie Bewwichick? Dit he say he might not be da pewfect genious you tink he iss?

Oh, just zip your dumb yap. If you want to discuss football I'm in. If you want to be an anal little drama queen, I'm out. You f'n people are like children. You can't even discuss football unless your sacred little cows are all azz kissed properly.

Sections
Shortcuts