Where is Welker?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Where is Welker?

To me we don't need stud RB's but we absolutely need to run the ball. Even if teams can hold our run game to a poor average, we STILL need to run, There is a difference in a defenders effectiveness when he absolutely 100% knows it is a pass and hesitating for a split second. A commitment to the run will cause this 1 second hesitation and help our guys to get open and our offense to get in rhythm.

No DC thinks we will call a lot of run plays right now and it has showed. In 2 of the last 3 games we have failed to get over 160 passing yards. I am not complaining about being 5-1 but in my eyes our current offense will be a bigger problem then our defense come December.

We have the players. We have the talent. We are stubbornly over using pass heavy formations as we did in 2008 and 2009. Lets maul some teams with a heavy dose of Crumpler AND Gronk. Lets shock somebody and run 3 straight run plays in a row. Imagine the implications.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ask Chris Johnson if he misses Alge Crumpler.....(Answer is he does) He is road grader to have next to 3 big o-linemen

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

dormez vous? dormez vous?

Sections
Shortcuts