Where online can i watch the preseason game tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Where online can i watch the preseason game tonight?

In Response to Re: Where online can i watch the preseason game tonight?:
    So I just got back from work and my family decided it was to hard to record the game for me. Is there any way I can watch a recording somewhere? I NEED to watch this game!
    Posted by magicalhobo
    If you want to watch it in high quality TV just wait until it shows on NFL network at 11pm. As for recording it off the net good luck..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

NFL Network for me at 11 PM it is then...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

every week before a game this thread comes up  write  it down or look it up not that hard to do,sorry if this comes off rude but seriously do we need to go though this every week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

every week before a game this thread comes up  write  it down or look it up not that hard to do,sorry if this comes off rude but seriously do we need to go though this every week.
    Posted by lippa

Lippa....Instead of somebody starting a new thread every week......I just made a post to update it....Last week there were 2 or 3 threads about it....I am trying to save people from having to see numerous threads again......People do not want to look back days or weeks to see if the tread was already started or they won't.......  People often start threads when there are already one, two, three, or four threads on the same topic and on the same day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I signed up for this and love it! We plugged the computer into the TV and had full screen HD Patriots game.I was still able to jump to regular tv. With this you can watch any preseason game when you want. I'm considering canceling the Direct tv  NFL Sunday ticket, which now cost over $300. Most annoying is new direct tv customers get this free, long time customers get a $10 credit each month. also important, won't lose picture if there is a storm, because it's feeding thro the internet.

Gamer I have Direct Tv and I called them and complained that the new people get the NFL package for free. they gave it too me for half price, gave me $10 a month off and some other $9 a month discount. 2 yr contract renewal required.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

If you google it you'll find sites, some lag and most are pretty really low def, my tv broke and watch it online last week, pretty much sucked.  Just put up my new 46 LED,  good luck online guys....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

my two favs:  tenyardtracker.com (currently at the member limit tho so noone can join till they purge some accounts) and my SLINGBOX.  for those that dont know, the slingbox hooks up to a cable feed in someones house (i have mine in my parents house back in mass) and allows you to have complete controll of a cable box for HBO showtime on demand and best of all all pats celtics bruins and sox games!

also, i ordered the NFL preseason package for $20 bucks and i get all the games, in hd, streamed to my laptop then running out the HDMI hookup to my 48" LCD.  looks great (last week was actually the first HD patriots game ive been able to see live ever)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elzizou98. Show elzizou98's posts

http://nkora.net/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Just had to post and tell Shadowcpt that his avatar is awesome!  MMH favorite boxer of all time! P.S.  He beat sugar ray leonar!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Yes, he sure did beat "Running man"; Marvin had no chance with the judges, they fell in love with the pretender's flash (I hate calling him by his nom de guere because there is only one Sugar Ray, Sugar Ray Robinson)

Sections
Shortcuts