where should the pats be ranked this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

where should the pats be ranked this year?

many have the steelers being no.1,and the cards being down there.even though they should have won.they almost beat the steelers.the only way i can see them being ranked 1st,is because they are the defending champs.I could say its a fair slot to give the pats,but I feel it will all change once the season starts.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-104/Video--Should-Patriots-rank-No--1-or-No--2-.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2009&week=0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Re: where should the pats be ranked this year?

As a die hard Patsfan Moss, I have no problem with the Steelers being #1.  They have a better defense right now(best in the NFL) and the Pats still have issues to contend with on defense.  Offensively, the Pats are much better.  But all of this means nothing, what matters is which teams can escape the injury bug during the long season and is still strong late in Decemeber.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I would have to agree with Grogan.  I have no problems giving them the nod at this time.  Philadelphia improved themselves a bunch and could be there.  But when that ol' injury bug comes around it can make a great team look mediocre pretty quickly.

The Steelers could suffer from SB hangover as an added ingredient. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Steelers - best defense?  Are you kidding?  Their D s*cks.  Wait till Brady destroys them, if they even make the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]Steelers - best defense?  Are you kidding?  Their D s*cks.  Wait till Brady destroys them, if they even make the playoffs.
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

The Steelers have an automatic 4 wins with teams like the Browns and Bengals.

Sections
Shortcuts