Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?

Danny Woodhead is a faster younger version of Faulk.  Faulk will be 35 so it's hard to imagine him being back this year, considering we need a big power back to accompany Green-Ellis and Woodhead.    

Faulk still has more yea couple years left in him, he can block, catch out the backfield, and you can count on him to hold onto the ball.  I see him ending up with a team like the Redskins where a veteran coach like Shanahan could use him to add experience and leadership to that offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBREINGSAGAIN. Show BBREINGSAGAIN's posts

Re: Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?

In Response to Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?:
    [QUOTE]Danny Woodhead is a faster younger version of Faulk.  Faulk will be 35 so it's hard to imagine him being back this year, considering we need a big power back to accompany Green-Ellis and Woodhead.     Faulk still has more yea couple years left in him, he can block, catch out the backfield, and you can count on him to hold onto the ball.  I see him ending up with a team like the Redskins where a veteran coach like Shanahan could use him to add experience and leadership to that offense.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

Who cares, you're a troll!
     Rusty Pink Hat say's so!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

with the pats or not at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

i could see him possibly joining the Pats mid-season if needed. otherwise, he probably doesn't play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

If Faulk is let go i'm really hoping he retires. I can see his situation playing out the same as Westbrook when he left the Eagles; becoming not much more than an afterthought in the offensive gameplan. Also after spending his entire career with the Pats i'm not so sure he would be satisfied with his decision to continue it with another organization after his time there plays out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

on the golf course! (if his injury doesn't heal to a level where he can play better than woodhead or close to it)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Law Firm and Woody, one newly drafted rookie at running back, and at least one one running back (maybe two) . . . if the Pat's go after a FA like Brown or William then maybe it's lights out for Kevin.  If they do not get a FA and if Kevin is 100% then he worth more to the team than Taylor or Morris.  If not at 100% then maybe he gets put on some IR list that would allow them to pick him up later in the season and he could help Woody and the rookie develop in the mean time. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

probably not with the pats. time to go younger

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Faulk will be re-signed to a 2 year contract by the Pats & put on the pup list for 6 weeks to better let him heal & get back into game shape.....he's older but got a lot tread on the tires due to the way he's used....the Pats will still go after a power back in the draft & that will give them both the youth & leadership they need in the running game as well as depth in both styles of running back should either Woodhead or BJGE get  hurt...morris & taylor will be gone...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

I think he if doesn't retire he could end up in St. Louis because with Josh McDaniels being their new OC and his time in Foxborough with Faulk he knows he can pass-protect and catch the ball well and could be a nice compliment to Steven Jackson

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

it depends on if he can regain the speed he had. He was a step slow to begin with. If he comes back and is two steps slow, I think he retires.
    I am hearing the PAts are interested in Edelman running some 3rd down plays out of the back field trying to get the ball into his hands more often...this will end up hurting Faulks chances with the Pats

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

In Response to Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?:
    [QUOTE]Danny Woodhead is a faster younger version of Faulk.  Faulk will be 35 so it's hard to imagine him being back this year, considering we need a big power back to accompany Green-Ellis and Woodhead.     Faulk still has more yea couple years left in him, he can block, catch out the backfield, and you can count on him to hold onto the ball.  I see him ending up with a team like the Redskins where a veteran coach like Shanahan could use him to add experience and leadership to that offense.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]   Dont forget cheaper

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

In Response to Re: Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?:
    [QUOTE]Stomper's daughters just arrived home from school!!!
    Posted by StompersLover[/QUOTE]BY any chance did you eat one of Jenny Craigs daughters,or at least one of there larger pets? Perhaps you should restrict
    yourself to animals under 20 lbs like cats and smaller dogs.Maybe go on a all frog and diet coke diet?Maybe only eat whilst hanging upside down and being hit with a broom.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Yeah St Louis would make loads of sense. There or no where he wouldn't play for the Jets or anything crazy like that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Where Will Kevin Faulk Play Next Season?:
    [QUOTE]Faulk will be re-signed to a 2 year contract by the Pats & put on the pup list for 6 weeks to better let him heal & get back into game shape.....he's older but got a lot tread on the tires due to the way he's used....the Pats will still go after a power back in the draft & that will give them both the youth & leadership they need in the running game as well as depth in both styles of running back should either Woodhead or BJGE get  hurt...morris & taylor will be gone...
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    This makes sense, although a one year deal would make more sense. You need depth at that spot because we relay on decent production from our versitale third down back position...screens, draws, short routes, etc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I see Faulk being taken care of here.  While Woodhead is the new Kevin Faulk, Faulk still picks up the blitz better then anyone else!