where would you take jenkins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: where would you take jenkins

In Response to Re: where would you take jenkins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: where would you take jenkins : The kid has a lot of baggage.  He's still smokin' weed and gives the appearance of he's bigger than the NFL.  Bad combo.  Vontaze Burfict is another that has a lot of talent but because of his attitude may not get drafted at all.  Cleveland is rumored to be the one to pick Burfict up but the it's based on the reasoning they have a slew of picks this year. To shore up a spot for years to come you need to be sure he'll stay on the team by keeping his nose clean.  Jenkins attitude says otherwise.  Teams have dropped him from their draft board which means this kid is trouble.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

re "The kid has a lot of baggage.  He's still smokin' weed and gives the appearance of he's bigger than the NFL"

i completely disagree wioththis assessment adn have seen nothing of the sort in his attitude (im bigger than the nfl)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I would take him to Mass General...to get himself a vasectomy, before he becomes the next Cromarti-Octodad.
    Posted by peterok[/QUOTE]

that might not be a bad move

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I would draft him in the first round if he falls to us. This kid is a stud and someone will probably scoop him up in the middle of the first. With the rookie scale in place whats the worst that can happen? He has the potential to be one of the best at the corner position. We def need defensive help all over the place but drafting him will shore up the cornerback spot for years to come. Drafting Dline or backers are such a gamble. I just think Jenkis could come and start day 1...
    Posted by skorpion76[/QUOTE]

exactly.
     all our other picks are likely to be marginal d improvements or risks on the field.
    you want to watch another db miss a play copsting us a loss in a super bowl. ill take a potential lockdown cb. asssuming he checks out upon bb personal evaluation