Wheres Adilus Thomas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas?

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas?:
    In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Maybe he'll sell hot Chocalate at the stadium like Ikky Woods?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

MMMMMM Ikky Coco

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Comparing someone who is down on their luck to a multimillionaire like AD is in very poor taste. You might be trying to be funny, but your picture is rude and juvenile. Whether the man and woman pictured in the scene are mentally challenged or ruined by drugs or whatever, making a joke from their situation is unacceptable. You should partner up with p-mike who thinks that the 16 year old girl raped by Lawrence Taylor is reponsible because her handler took the money. P-mike even thinks raping 14 year old girls in some states is OK. "arbitrary age classifications aside, I think once you take the money, rape kind of goes out the window." Let's show some class in this forum.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Gaga is your avatar and you are crying class???? Grow some thicker skin!

By that way that was my mom and dad having lunch at their favorite spot so please lay off the homeless talk, Dad is very sensitive.

Now go back to admiring some one cool like Gaga..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I imagine giving up on the team really hurts your rep. That plus nagging injuries. He'll catch on with someone, but for less tan he wants and after everyone else has found a dance partner. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Comparing someone who is down on their luck to a multimillionaire like AD is in very poor taste. You might be trying to be funny, but your picture is rude and juvenile. Whether the man and woman pictured in the scene are mentally challenged or ruined by drugs or whatever, making a joke from their situation is unacceptable. You should partner up with p-mike who thinks that the 16 year old girl raped by Lawrence Taylor is reponsible because her handler took the money. P-mike even thinks raping 14 year old girls in some states is OK. "arbitrary age classifications aside, I think once you take the money, rape kind of goes out the window." Let's show some class in this forum.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

I'm sorry you disagree with the age-of-consent laws in various states, Mr. Holier-Than-Thou, but I didn't write or enact them. If the kind of selective perception this post displays is your idea of "class," I'll take the guy with the sense of humor any day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Here is a small Article that was just written yesterday About Thomas and the Jets not being interested. From the sound of it Thomas is just going to have to sit around and pray LB's get injured around the league.

"In the spring, there was heated speculation about the Jets pursuing former Patriots LB Adalius Thomas, a Ryan favorite from their days in Baltimore," the report stated. "Ryan himself indicated there could be some interest down the road. Well, don’t hold your breath on that happening. Right now, the Jets have no interest in Thomas."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Jets-taking-a-pass-on-Adalius-Thomas.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

lol remind me not to ask this question again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Here's an article about Adalius from May, "Since being released from the New England Patriots last week, Adalius Thomas has become one of the hottest free agent names on the market, but as is the case with every valued commodity, he's looking to cash in on that status."

Here's an article from today, http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/712/jets-notes-qbs-the-biggest-losers-contracts, STARTING TO DOUBT THOMAS
    "In the spring, there was heated speculation about the Jets pursuing former Patriots LB Adalius Thomas, a Ryan favorite from their days in Baltimore. Ryan himself indicated there could be some interest down the road. Well, don’t hold your breath on that happening. Right now, the Jets have no interest in Thomas."

So I guess AT went from cashing in on his "hottest FA names" to not wanted. This guy dissapointed me more than anyone on the team as BB opened up the wallet for him and he underwhelmed. Did he stop training hard?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Here is a small Article that was just written yesterday About Thomas and the Jets not being interested. From the sound of it Thomas is just going to have to sit around and pray LB's get injured around the league. "In the spring, there was heated speculation about the Jets pursuing former Patriots LB Adalius Thomas, a Ryan favorite from their days in Baltimore," the report stated. "Ryan himself indicated there could be some interest down the road. Well, don’t hold your breath on that happening. Right now, the Jets have no interest in Thomas." http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Jets-taking-a-pass-on-Adalius-Thomas.html
    Posted by ewhite1065

What he said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by Philskiw

You should be happy Phil. It's better than having the thread die after 5 posts and pretty entertaining. There still isn't much to talk about football wise yet so I applaud Taking the route of the scandal sheets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

He's relegated to mop up duty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, at least he looks happy about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Here is a small Article that was just written yesterday About Thomas and the Jets not being interested. From the sound of it Thomas is just going to have to sit around and pray LB's get injured around the league. "In the spring, there was heated speculation about the Jets pursuing former Patriots LB Adalius Thomas, a Ryan favorite from their days in Baltimore," the report stated. "Ryan himself indicated there could be some interest down the road. Well, don’t hold your breath on that happening. Right now, the Jets have no interest in Thomas." http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Jets-taking-a-pass-on-Adalius-Thomas.html
    Posted by ewhite1065

That has got to hurt. The Jets take LT (broken down cry baby) and tell AD they have no interest...ouch!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

in kc, with the other cast-offs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why would anyone want him? 

He blows chunks. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : That has got to hurt. The Jets take LT (broken down cry baby) and tell AD they have no interest...ouch!
    Posted by gmbill

And to think he'd have a good highly paying job right now if he just had a little different outlook on life. Who would have ever guessed?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It makes me wonder if I need professional help for saying this, but I almost think he's be a better player for us if he came back sometime during camp.  He'd come back without his ego, and perhaps without his attitude too.  Not saying I want to see it, but AD's problem wasn't that he was a bad player, it was that he was simply a decent player who thought he was great.  He's been eating a lot of humble pie lately; only this time for real.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

It makes me wonder if I need professional help for saying this, but I almost think he's be a better player for us if he came back sometime during camp.  He'd come back without his ego, and perhaps without his attitude too.  Not saying I want to see it, but AD's problem wasn't that he was a bad player, it was that he was simply a decent player who thought he was great.  He's been eating a lot of humble pie lately; only this time for real.
    Posted by carawaydj

You need professional help.

Tongue out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Iyeah don't be surprised if those dn Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas?:
    in kc, with the other cast-offs
    Posted by jbolted

yeah, don't be surprised if those castoffs hand the chargers their a$$es a couple times this year

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Posted by Philskiw

lol. Plant a seed and watch it sprout.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

lol. Plant a seed and watch it sprout

Someone has to do it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think KC will do a little better this year then you might think Jbolt. Matt Cassel is legit.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Ya think? I don't.  I think even if you handed him an undefeated team with the greatest offense in history he wouldn't be able to get them to the playoffs.  But that's just my guess.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

comon man... he was what 11 and 5? 10 and 6? thats respectable even not making the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Cassel took the undefeated 2007 team to 11-5. That IMO was suprizing. I thought we were screwed in 2008, with Tom Brady getting injured. Matt was a pleasant suprize, but he is not great in any way, shape or form.

If we had Tom Brady in 2008, we would have easily went 15-1 and to the Superbowl. But that is a what if...

As for AD, he wasn't great, he has attitude issues, he got thrown out and now he is without a job. Everything worked out great!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The coaching staff dumbed down the offense for Cassel and took advantage of an incredibly easy schedule to go 11-5 despite him, not because of him. That 11-5 was not good enough to make the playoffs should tell you all you need to know about just how easy the AFC East had it that year.

Sorry Killa . . .   Matt Cassel isn't anything like legit.

YEARTEAMGCMPATTPCTYDSAVGTDLNGINTFUMRAT

2009 KAN 15  271  493   55.02924  5.9  16   61   16     5    69.9

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Matt Cassel is no Tom Brady but we watched him improve every game in 2008. After the Steeler game, I might be wrong, but I don't believe he had another fumble. I'll wait another year or two before I write him off.