Where's Armestead?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Where's Armestead?

Ok week 3, Gronk sniffing the field. Where's Armond?  big Vince needs to phone a friend and see what's going on.  Has anyone read anything that I missed. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Where's Armestead?

good question. For any surgery you would think 4-6 weeks, yet he missed all of training camp and now heading into week 3 and he hasnt been seen or IR'd yet.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He was PUP'd meaning he must miss the first 8 games, and then a decision will be made if he will play this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

He was PUP'd meaning he must miss the first 8 games, and then a decision will be made if he will play this year. 

Right and as such he isn't even allowed to train with the team...is that correct?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

It is mandatory to miss the first 6 games. After 6 games the team has 2 weeks to designate the player to start practicing.(hence missing 8 games) Once the player does start practice, the team has an additional 3 weeks to activate the player. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Can't practice. Must miss sx games, back game seven at earliest. Three week window starts after 6 games, must be placed on 53 man roster during those three weeks or he's on IR and done for year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

It is mandatory to miss the first 6 games. After 6 games the team has 2 weeks to designate the player to start practicing.(hence missing 8 games) Once the player does start practice, the team has an additional 3 weeks to activate the player. 

Guess I missed your post...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Another no risk/no reward signing.  Add him to the heap with Adrian Wilson, Donald Jones, Molasses Mike, so on and so forth.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Another no risk/no reward signing.  Add him to the heap with Adrian Wilson, Donald Jones, Molasses Mike, so on and so forth.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Rumor is that salary cap is playing defensive tackle this week

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Is this our CFL savior? The one with the bad heart?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Is this our CFL savior? The one with the bad heart?

That's the one

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

good question. For any surgery you would think 4-6 weeks, yet he missed all of training camp and now heading into week 3 and he hasnt been seen or IR'd yet.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

He had an infection (MRSA?) that's taken a long time to heal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So much whining on this thread..

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

agreed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

The risk in signing him was taking cap space that could have been used on another decent interior DL...which they need badly at this point...all these young guys on the DL after Wilfolk and Kelly will catch up to them soon....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Once you get MRSA you always carry it...it never goes away.....it can be absolutely life threatening and debilitating....if he got it, say, while having his knee scoped he could have serious repurcussions...the fact they've said nothing could be just as much about avoiding a law suit as anything else...they already have one suit pending from Fanene against the team and Dr. Gill...a second could cost them $$$$$$$.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

PUP means Armestead can show up on the 53 man roster at any time between week 7 and week 11, inclusive.  If he's not ready by week 11, he might make the 53 man list but ride the game day inactive lists for a week or two.

If he's ready to play, he steps right in on week 7.  BB needs rotation help along the D-line. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I'm guessing with the heart problem and an infection they are being cautious with the kid-can't blame them--a persons life is worth more than a game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

agreed.

Agreed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

True. bb constantly seems to out think himself. He is a smart coach. He is just not as smart as he thinks he is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

True. bb constantly seems to out think himself. He is a smart coach. He is just not as smart as he thinks he is.

You know as much as I love BB (no homo) I think this happens.  I also think he is to caught up in thinking it is all the system that works and he needs only the guys he thinks will fit the system.  Sorry, but it talent is needed and I think it has less to do with the system these days and more about talent.

Sections
Shortcuts