Where's Russgriswald?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Where's Russgriswald?

He was so adamant about how awesome the Patriots DB's were going to be this year.  Everyone who disagreed with him was just plain stupid.

Where are you Rusty? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Where's Russgriswald?

Somebody or bodies out there keeps reporting him and getting him banned.
    If he does bother creating a new profile he'll have to change his whole persona or they'll just keep reporting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In his defense (ouch, I hate saying that) a lot of people were exited before the Bodden injury opened up the black-hole on the right side of  the defense.

Bodden plus McCourty would have looked a LOT better than McCourty and a sieve. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald?:
    [QUOTE]I wanted to ask him if he still thought Dustin Keller was a bum!
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
    When he said bum, he was looking at himself in the mirror. Fu cking drone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Maybe on running plays, but what about when the O goes five wide?  They are not built to beat Indy today.  It's coming, but not there yet. 

Russ not only could not see that or respect that example of opinion, he had to stomp all over anybody who disagreed with him.  In his mind, "if you don't agree with me, you are a complete, hopeless moron that is not worthy of posting the letter A at this site."  That attitude will make enemies.  That attitude will make this site a drag. Go over to the string today about "10 telling things so far" and compare the tone there to any string that involved Russ.  Refreshing.

BTW, he came back as ClarkGriswold and continued to be a jerk to some people.  Then he vanished.  Then he came back as a slight variation of the original Russ and was dumping all over me when I pointed out how he would have lost my proposed Jets-Pats bet had he enough character to take it, and -POOF! - he was gone again.  My guess is that the moderator is the one who keeps finding him and deleting him.  He has not exactly been clever at conceiling himself.

I read he has been removed under other names before. He sure has not learned anything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

Yes, where is he?  

He sure knew what he was talking about, especially with pointing out facts and contexts, exposing the Boston Globe's stupidity and anti-BB agenda via Breer, Gasper and Massarotti, etc.

It's early in the season, kids.  The D is a known work in progress. Expect phsyical, man coverage next week in Miami.

Gee, I wonder why Buffalo scored points with such great field position yesterday?

Starting drives in FG range?   Why can't we get that?

Currently, Hernandez is a FOURTH ROUND pick and butting heads with the best TEs in the NFL as a rookie.  Keller was traded up for and has been in the league for 3 years.

I'll take Hernadez, thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, where is he?   He sure knew what he was talking about, especially with pointing out facts and contexts, exposing the Boston Globe's stupidity and anti-BB agenda via Breer, Gasper and Massarotti, etc. It's early in the season, kids.  The D is a known work in progress. Expect phsyical, man coverage next week in Miami. Gee, I wonder why Buffalo scored points with such great field position yesterday? Starting drives in FG range?   Why can't we get that? Currently, Hernandez is a FOURTH ROUND pick and butting heads with the best TEs in the NFL as a rookie.  Keller was traded up for and has been in the league for 3 years. I'll take Hernadez, thanks.
    Posted by albiebreer-dumbo[/QUOTE]

Welcome Back. Watch your back man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Keller had some very good blocks last night.  Hernandez is an excellent receiver and poses some serious mismatches in the passing game but he is a liability in the run game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

oh and dont go looking too hard for rusty, you may find him...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Don't ask what happened to Rusty?  Just be glad he's gone.  The world is a much better place without that booger eating moron criticizing every opinion that slightly differs from his own.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

[QUOTE]In his defense (ouch, I hate saying that) a lot of people were exited before the Bodden injury opened up the black-hole on the right side of  the defense. Bodden plus McCourty would have looked a LOT  better than McCourty and a sieve. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. A lot of the excitement came before Leigh Bodden's injury. There's no doubt in my mind that Bodden's injury will hurt us the most this year.

That said, could you imagine what this defense would look like if we didn't draft McCourty? I shudder at what that would have meant. Imagine trying to compete with an Arrington-Butler combo. We'd give up 300 passing yards per game easily.

However, I don't think this season is a lost cause. Butler showed flashes last year, and these ups-and-downs are to be expected with such a young secondary. Hopefully, they will improve with time (and let's hope that that time comes sooner rather than later).

McCourty looks great, though. I'm really excited about what this kid can bring to the table. I think Belichick struck gold with this one (even though people were pulling their hair out when Belichick drafted him). Personally, I think this past draft was Belichick's best to date. Five of the players we drafted are already making significant contributions (McCourty, Spikes, Gronk, Hernandez, and Mesko), and one looks poised to join that group by the end of the season at the latest (Cunningham).

Back on subject, I think this secondary can pull it together by the end of season for a playoff run (granted that they make it that far). A lot of the mistakes they are making are mental in nature, and not necessarily a result of a lack of talent. Just some fine-tuning here and there, and they should be serviceable at the very least.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Personal Attack.  Trolling. REPORTED See how dumb this looks?

I actually think the Jets and Dolphins fans like you. Whodat got banned the same day you did last time so someone's playing Police officer out there. By the end of the year he could possibly be on Howdat or whydat. Especially if we beat the Jets next time around which I expect to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, where is he?   He sure knew what he was talking about, especially with pointing out facts and contexts, exposing the Boston Globe's stupidity and anti-BB agenda via Breer, Gasper and Massarotti, etc. It's early in the season, kids.  The D is a known work in progress. Expect phsyical, man coverage next week in Miami. Gee, I wonder why Buffalo scored points with such great field position yesterday? Starting drives in FG range?   Why can't we get that? Currently, Hernandez is a FOURTH ROUND pick and butting heads with the best TEs in the NFL as a rookie.  Keller was traded up for and has been in the league for 3 years. I'll take Hernadez, thanks.
    Have you seen the hands on Keller. How many TDs does Keller have this year versus Hernadez. 3 or 4 to a goose egg? I'll take Keller thank you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Nope, its we dat!!!!  because you know that WE DAT!!!!

: )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Hey there, EWhite.  Oh no!  A messageboard!  How insecure do some people have to be to bring up my name?  Weak. Maybe if I wasn't banned for nothing, I would have wagered wit this Woody dork?  The drip acts like I ran from a wager. I not only took his bet, he couldn't figure out I was banned multiple times for no reason over and over. Why do trolls get to post here and Pats fans don't?  Anyone answer this one? This guy is 40 something years old and acts like this? Pathetic. Exposing troll work and agendas is a good thing for this board and for rational Pats fans.
    Banned for no reason? You condescending butt swab. A forum survey would have you banned indefinitely.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Lotta love here.... whole lotta love

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Don't ask what happened to Rusty?  Just be glad he's gone.  The world is a much better place without that booger eating moron criticizing every opinion that slightly differs from his own.  
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]
    Amen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Hey there, EWhite.  Oh no!  A messageboard!  How insecure do some people have to be to bring up my name?  Weak. Maybe if I wasn't banned for nothing, I would have wagered wit this Woody dork?  The drip acts like I ran from a wager. I not only took his bet, he couldn't figure out I was banned multiple times for no reason over and over. Why do trolls get to post here and Pats fans don't?  Anyone answer this one? This guy is 40 something years old and acts like this? Pathetic. Exposing troll work and agendas is a good thing for this board and for rational Pats fans.

Oh really, Russ? If you were not banned under "Russ" I could bring up your exact  mealy-mouthed words in reply to my bet, along the lines of, "I'll do you one better - if the Pats win you can still post here," and basically rode me over because I would not accept your answer unless you specifically said "yes" to the terms of the bet.  You never came out and said you would not post here if the Jets won, though you had a couple of chances. 

So far, you have written that you took the bet, you've written that you took the bet but I didn't understand you (no, I just didn't accept your mealy-mouthed way of expressing it), and you've written that you were going to take the bet but you did not have the chance to agree (lie).  

How about if we go agree on the former, that you (vaguely) accepted the bet, and so now you can stop posting here ever again because you were proven to be both wrong about that game and wrong-headed in general. 

Get a clue.  Most people here do not like you.  Why would that be? It sure isn't jealousy of your alleged powers of clairvoyance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Nope, its we dat!!!!  because you know that WE DAT!!!! : )
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining. I bailed out on the Jets last night. You guys had it rolling early last year too and I figured it was a decent bet. I was getting scared with the way the Dolphins were moving the ball though. Keller is excellent. The next tim we play the Jets we have to game plan like he was Dallas Clarke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

This year seems a bit tougher E.  Maybe it is because I spend my time on a pats forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Oh really, Russ? If you were not banned under "Russ" I could bring up your exact  mealy-mouthed words in reply to my bet, along the lines of, "I'll do you one better - if the Pats win you can still post here," and basically rode me over because I would not accept your answer unless you specifically said "yes" to the terms of the bet.  You never came out and said you would not post here if the Jets won, though you had a couple of chances.  So far, you have written that you took the bet, you've written that you took the bet but I didn't understand you (no, I just didn't accept your mealy-mouthed way of expressing it), and you've written that you were going to take the bet but you did not have the chance to agree (lie).   How about if we go agree on the former, that you (vaguely) accepted the bet, and so now you can stop posting here ever again because you were proven to be both wrong about that game and wrong-headed in general.  Get a clue.  Most people here do not like you.  Why would that be? It sure isn't jealousy of your alleged powers of clairvoyance.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    That bet? You didn't physically shake on it. Wouldn't you like to arrange that? I envision Crusty has obese, unattractive with a hypercephalic head. Perfect candidate for the next Halloween movie. Big headed doesn't mean having more grey matter in it. Though he's self proclaimed as the most cerebral participant on this forum. Books versus pragmatic. I'm the latter and Crusty reads a lot but lacks comprehension. Treat him like the lose he really is. Loser , dweeb.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Why would I care if some people do not like me? Some do, I converse with them just fine, because they are adults, aren't insecure and know the game. Note how the insecure ones are the ones who "do not like me". I didn't come here to make internet friends like yourself. Get a grip.   Are you sure you are in your mid 40s?
    But are you an adult?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : I still can't believe O'Brien morphed into 2009 O'Brien last week. Handed that one to a desperate team on a silver platter.  Oh well.  That's 2 Week 2 SBs for the Yets in a row!   Awesome!

That was a hard game to watch. I had to drink quite a bit last Sunday Night to get over the anger. Yesterday is what Id' like to see from here on out. We have to use these TE's to be as good as we need to be.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts