Where's Russgriswald?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Where's Russgriswald?

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald?:
    In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Why would I care if some people do not like me? Some do, I converse with them just fine, because they are adults, aren't insecure and know the game. Note how the insecure ones are the ones who "do not like me". I didn't come here to make internet friends like yourself. Get a grip.   Are you sure you are in your mid 40s?
    Posted by albiebreer-dumbo

Wait...let me stop laughing...are you implying that you behave like an adult?  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I think of the types of people that are "insecure" I immediately think of bullies.  You may be all of 135 pounds wet, but you definitely project a bully persona here.  You drive people away before they can reject you, right?  You run people down because you think it leaves you elevated above them, right? You have so damaged your persona here that you have had to employ multiple member identities, but you are supposed to be the picture of "mature"????
    You resort to stupid homophobic references like pink helmets and matching purses (which my G/F would just love) because you are threatened by your own closeted sexual insecurities, right?  Man, you are one sick onion. People are repulsed by you because they can sense all these, hence this thread. 

And for the record, very few people "like" you here.  "Like" may be a bit strong.  "Nobly defensive of your right to express your flawed opinions" is more like it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

I never called Keller a bum. Show me where I said that. I said NY traded UP for a TE in the 1st round while BB scored a legit two way TE in ROund 2 and then scored an H-Back in ROnd 4, illlustrating how NY's drafts are weakers than NE's.

Some of you have an awful habit of putting words in my mouth.

Keller is a mediocre TE. 

I'll take both Gronkowski and Hernandez, thanks.  Each has Pro Bowl potential.

And to the Deluxbury dork who started this thread, he also lied.  I stated the Pats CBs, with Bodden, would be a strong group even though the D is a work in progress.

Now that Pro Bowl caliber Bodden is gone, obviously, that changes the depth and dynamic out of the gate. Please learn to read.

I also stated Bodden's loss is worse than Ty Warren's.  That also appears to be somewhat true, doesn't it?

Gerard Warren has outperformed Ty Warren in 3 games as compared to each of Ty' last two seasons here.

Everyone enjoying Seymour on the bench with a hammy at 12 million per? I am.

Predictable. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Wait...let me stop laughing...are you implying that you behave like an adult?  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! When I think of the types of people that are "insecure" I immediately think of bullies.  You may be all of 135 pounds wet, but you definitely project a bully persona here.  You drive people away before they can reject you, right?  You run people down because you think it leaves you elevated above them, right? You have so damaged your persona here that you have had to employ multiple member identities, but you are supposed to be the picture of "mature"???? You resort to stupid homophobic references like pink helmets and matching purses (which my G/F would just love) because you are threatened by your own closeted sexual insecurities, right?  Man, you are one sick onion. People are repulsed by you because they can sense all these, hence this thread.  And for the record, very few people "like" you here.  "Like" may be a bit strong.  "Nobly defensive of your right to express your flawed opinions" is more like it.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Dude, pink helmets is something a troll did under RussGrisWORLD. That wasn't me.

The pink hat concept points to bandwagon fans and it started with the Red Sox marketing pink hats to attract more female fans and selling that kind of merchandise.

So, now, people call the bandwagon type/pom-pom riders, "pink hats".

These are the same dorks who stroll into Gillette in their Yukon and sit their on their hands drinking $10 beers so they can tell their co-workers they saw Tom Brady play live.

We have spoiled, irrational fans here in this town now. Period.
    Irrational, teenie boppers or bandwagon yuppie fans who can't see the forest for the trees and want immediacy.

They download in 3 seconds, want fast food, results immediately, etc.

A lot of these people have problems outside this board and are drama queens here as an escape.  You  can see this on any messageboard, really.

And yes, you act immature.  This is a good example right here.

I'll be the bigger person here and call a truce, and just suggest you talk to who you want to talk to, and I'll do the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

Ask and you shall recieve.....Rusty once again you never addressed you calling Keller a bum and saying he is not a mathup problem for defenses.  I dont want anyone else on our roster.  I Like Hernandez and always have, but we are not talking about him.  Does Hernandez being good mean that Keller is not...You are a tool, and thanks for letting me know who you are now....I'll be sure to stay out the way...
    Posted by patsfan76

Yes. Please do.

And, nice backpedal with that thread you started.  You know when a drama queen like yourself needs to calm down teenie boppers, you finally woke up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Vanished again!  Somebody up there must like us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I like Russ.  He is over the top, pig headed, argumentative, and bombastic, but at least he is a Patriots fan.  Its the fans of OTHER teams that keep acting stupid (I won't include wederr in that bunch, he seems a bit more steady) and people like Matilda that keep pretending they are fans but continually take cheap shots whenever possible that irritate me.  Russ, whenever you come back, again, welcome.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

you know, i dont really understand why he keeps getting banned. there are many more annoying people on this board, and i always sort of liked the fact that he goes overboard with the enthusiasm, which is the polar opposite of the general "fans" on here that call for BB and brady's heads every time the pats lose a game. and this isnt even mentioning the trolls. i would much rather see them banned.
    anyway i feel bad for you russ, because i know you have fun with this board and are an avid fan. i'm not sure why this rubs so many people the wrong way.
    (and no i am not russ for any of you getting big ideas).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I think it takes fans of all sorts to make a good forum.  Not saying this is a good forum but it will do for now : P

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Being enthusiastic about the Pats is admirable.  Acting as self-appointed judge and jury about who is a real Pats fan or a real football fan is another. 

If everybody agreed with Russ, this board would be analogous to a paranoid version of Stepford. Debate is one of the main reasons I think message boards were created.  When a Pats fan questions, by example, the special teams squad for this season, and especially if they back it up with reason, that is their prerogative.  But Russ has to come along and slash and burn them in every way he thinks he can, and usually in a juvenile manner.  Soon, other people are doing it. And then it becomes a melee' of Pats fan tearing away at other Pats fans.  Not much fun.  That's the kind of junk that the worser trolls do here. And it makes it that much worse that he is usually dead-wrong in his opinions.

If - or, I mean, when - he comes back, if he learns to handle himself like an adult, I would welcome him.  I just don't see it happening any time soon.  I mean, multiple bannings?  You would think a rational person would learn after one time, right?

Russ, is any of this sinking in?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

He does go overboard on you, just plain viscious.  And anyone arguing with him is like talking to a wall, you can prove a point 5 different ways but he will not even acknowledge the topic once he is beat, lol.

But that thing he said about you playing that song about giving your heart a flower did make me laugh. was that from porkys?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

Why was Russ banned the first time?   Does anyone know? What about Clark? Hmm.

No warning, no reasoning, nothing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I admit, that was witty.  It was from Animal House.  But why do all - ALL - of his movie references come from the 1970s?  That's called living in the past.  Sad. You know, Lynrd Skynrd was a great band, but Drive-by Truckers are just a good and alive today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think it takes fans of all sorts to make a good forum.  Not saying this is a good forum but it will do for now : P
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

And heres the part where I say " it was good until YOU got here!"- lightheartedly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Nevermind the Keller thing, obviously Keller is one of the better TEs in the league, anyone could tell that last year.  What about all those LT comments... washed up, slow etc. or how every QB is worse in their second year... how are Sanchez and LT looking so far?  Let's not forget his comments about the Jets inability to stop the run or how bad Braylon Edwards is.  What is that offense going to be like when Holmes is on the other side?
    Posted by PhatRex

Deadly and I'm a Phins' fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

hehe, all good, good night ladies

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

He's back under some new name that I can't remember. It's so easy to spot him...arrogant, insulting, pompous, insecure. He loves to throw that last one around. His reasoning is that if you insult someone, it's because you have nothing to say and you are insecure. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Come back Rusty Trombone!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Dear Mods:  I am sorry for anything bad I've ever said about you.  I applaud you for banning old Rusty!  Please allow me to buy you a beer sometime!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Dear Mods:  I am sorry for anything bad I've ever said about you.  I applaud you for banning old Rusty!  Please allow me to buy you a beer sometime!  
    Posted by deluxbury

That was funny. Since you're buying, can I get a beer too!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really don't think Rusty got banned, it's just that he was wrong so much of the time that he was starting to embarrass himself and decided he should just disappear...good idea.

I asked him a couple of simple questions before training camp broke like, who is the starting outside backers? Who's going to provide pressure? Who plays next to Wilfork that can make a difference? Why did we invest so much into this secondary to have it look like this? Who's coaching the defensive side of the ball? He could never answer any of them, he'd just call me a troll:(   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty is not missing. He is currently cleaning my toilets everyday for his ridiculous, over the top and always wrong comments regarding the Pats. Once the toilets are clean, I will let him out to play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I think it takes fans of all sorts to make a good forum.  Not saying this is a good forum but it will do for now." 

Disagree. This forum would be better without you for example. 

And it's better without Russ as well. That's great he's a rabid Pats fan and I hope he's in the nosebleeds in Gillette every weekend screaming his lungs out. But he screams here too and keeps the football conversation off track by blasting everybody who doesn't agree with every little myopic homer viewpoint he has. This idea that "true fans" are always welcome here is bogus. Most of the self-described true fans are intolerant and so blinded by their views that they can't see the field accurately (for example that Keller is an excellent tight end).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

I really don't think Rusty got banned, it's just that he was wrong so much of the time that he was starting to embarrass himself and decided he should just disappear...good idea. I asked him a couple of simple questions before training camp broke like, who is the starting outside backers? Who's going to provide pressure? Who plays next to Wilfork that can make a difference? Why did we invest so much into this secondary to have it look like this? Who's coaching the defensive side of the ball? He could never answer any of them, he'd just call me a troll:(   
    Posted by mthurl
    ....not a chance that his huge ego would keep him from posting. He's around somewhere, just waiting to reappear and show everyone how to make home town fans look bad to others

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Albie-Breer-dumbo......sounds like him. Fortunately you have to go to the  little button above the page numbers to see the edited comments added into the string....but he IS replying
    ----------------------------------------

albiebreer-dumbo
    Monday, 5:01 PM
    I never called Keller a bum. Show me where I said that. I said NY traded UP for a TE in the 1st round while BB scored a legit two way TE in ROund 2 and then scored an H-Back in ROnd 4, illlustrating how NY's drafts are weakers than NE's.

Some of you have an awful habit of putting words in my mouth.

Keller is a mediocre TE. 

I'll take both Gronkowski and Hernandez, thanks.  Each has Pro Bowl potential.

And to the Deluxbury dork who started this thread, he also lied.  I stated the Pats CBs, with Bodden, would be a strong group even though the D is a work in progress.

Now that Pro Bowl caliber Bodden is gone, obviously, that changes the depth and dynamic out of the gate. Please learn to read.

I also stated Bodden's loss is worse than Ty Warren's.  That also appears to be somewhat true, doesn't it?

Gerard Warren has outperformed Ty Warren in 3 games as compared to each of Ty' last two seasons here.

Everyone enjoying Seymour on the bench with a hammy at 12 million per? I am.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

" I think it takes fans of all sorts to make a good forum.  Not saying this is a good forum but it will do for now."  Disagree. This forum would be better without you for example.  And it's better without Russ as well. That's great he's a rabid Pats fan and I hope he's in the nosebleeds in Gillette every weekend screaming his lungs out. But he screams here too and keeps the football conversation off track by blasting everybody who doesn't agree with every little myopic homer viewpoint he has. This idea that "true fans" are always welcome here is bogus. Most of the self-described true fans are intolerant and so blinded by their views that they can't see the field accurately (for example that Keller is an excellent tight end).
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

awwww, did I hurt your feelings? Did I cut too deep with the sawks comments?

Sections
Shortcuts