Where's Russgriswald?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Where's Russgriswald?

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald?:
    [QUOTE]He's back under some new name that I can't remember. It's so easy to spot him...arrogant, insulting, pompous, insecure. He loves to throw that last one around. His reasoning is that if you insult someone, it's because you have nothing to say and you are insecure. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Come back Rusty Trombone!!
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]

rusty put alot of frauds in their place...people just couldnt take it...if the shoe fits...you know the saying... look here at the kettle calling stove black...  and i dont remember him saying "THE CORNERS" would be outstanding...unless you were including bodden... he did say the offense with the tight ends would give people fits...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I am in the minority here. I liked Russ alot. He was insightful. So what if you didnt agree with him? I have a question for those people...why does it bother YOU so much? It obviously bothers Russ. So who cares? Let him keep writing. He has better analysis than some Globe Reporters. Seriously. We have all read some of the garbage coming out of this site lately. Be honest. 

He knows the game quite well. I say let him loose. People we are only posting digital words on a computer here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]I am in the minority here. I liked Russ alot. He was insightful. So what if you didnt agree with him? I have a question for those people...why does it bother YOU so much? It obviously bothers Russ. So who cares? Let him keep writing. He has better analysis than some Globe Reporters. Seriously. We have all read some of the garbage coming out of this site lately. Be honest.  He knows the game quite well. I say let him loose. People we are only posting digital words on a computer here.
    Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]

Rusty, is this you?  "You liked Russ a lot, he was insightful", yet you only have 13 posts on here! 

C'mon Rusty, you have to get up in the morning a little earlier to pull the wool over our eyes! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Russ is alright, but he doesn't support the team enough.  He criticizes O'Brien's play calling.  Come on Russ, get on board the Patriot train!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

theres the two rusty haters right there... i guess he should have been THEIR  ballwashers to get on their good sides...

objective what is that???  i would say is leave the gm stuff to the gm... you can be as critical as you want but when the team actually has a losing season then being critical (or objective as you like to characterize it)wont come off as "making statements that make you look dumb"...  

ripface actually posted rusty's comments back to both of you above...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty is not missing. He is currently cleaning my toilets everyday for his ridiculous, over the top and always wrong comments regarding the Pats. Once the toilets are clean, I will let him out to play.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]
    Wheh he's done washing your toilets, send him to Fenway to wash the pi ss incrusted floors to their latrines. He should be off this forum for a least 6 or 7 years. yippy ki ya.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I always find it amusing when people come to a team's message board wanting objectivity. Seriously?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Albie-Breer-dumbo......sounds like him. Fortunately you have to go to the  little button above the page numbers to see the edited comments added into the string....but he IS replying ---------------------------------------- Re: Where's Russgriswald? albiebreer-dumbo Monday, 5:01 PM I never called Keller a bum. Show me where I said that. I said NY traded UP for a TE in the 1st round while BB scored a legit two way TE in ROund 2 and then scored an H-Back in ROnd 4, illlustrating how NY's drafts are weakers than NE's. Some of you have an awful habit of putting words in my mouth. Keller is a mediocre TE.  I'll take both Gronkowski and Hernandez, thanks.  Each has Pro Bowl potential. And to the Deluxbury dork who started this thread, he also lied.  I stated the Pats CBs, with Bodden, would be a strong group even though the D is a work in progress. Now that Pro Bowl caliber Bodden is gone, obviously, that changes the depth and dynamic out of the gate. Please learn to read. I also stated Bodden's loss is worse than Ty Warren's.  That also appears to be somewhat true, doesn't it? Gerard Warren has outperformed Ty Warren in 3 games as compared to each of Ty' last two seasons here. Everyone enjoying Seymour on the bench with a hammy at 12 million per? I am.
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]
    All the Pats TE have 3 times less the TD receptions that Keller has. LOSER.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : rusty put alot of frauds in their place...people just couldnt take it...if the shoe fits...you know the saying... look here at the kettle calling stove black...  and i dont remember him saying "THE CORNERS" would be outstanding...unless you were including bodden... he did say the offense with the tight ends would give people fits...
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]
    Are you Crusty's brother? Stop defending that denagrating di ck.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I am in the minority here. I liked Russ alot. He was insightful. So what if you didnt agree with him? I have a question for those people...why does it bother YOU so much? It obviously bothers Russ. So who cares? Let him keep writing. He has better analysis than some Globe Reporters. Seriously. We have all read some of the garbage coming out of this site lately. Be honest.  He knows the game quite well. I say let him loose. People we are only posting digital words on a computer here.
    Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]
    He reads books quite well. He's never worn football gear and pretends he has. Too busy hiding under his surrogate's mother's apron strings. Pus sy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]I always find it amusing when people come to a team's message board wanting objectivity. Seriously?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Objectivity is subjective.

Woody Allen
                      Love and Death

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]I am not looking for friends Jcour, like i said to your before, if you like him so much then go get a room, but how the hell am I the hater?,...I have never attacked any of Rusty's thread, if he has ever started any, I just responded back to someone wrongfully attacking my character, now go tell  your brother he can come back if he plays nice....  I saw Rustys comeback and he still aint saying shyt, he is still saying DUMB SHYT like Keller is only a mediocre TE....
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

if you are as righteous as you would lead people to believe then there is no need to get defensive about my comments... i have read your posts and i have read his posts... dont claim objectivity about the pats when really(imo) what you mean is you dont agree with(or like) some of the ways the current regime does business..  ie bill belichick...maybe its trendy right now to be on the objective side of that arguement??

rusty used facts to back up his comments but people will twist and characterize things to suit their own purpose or agenda....i think rusty's biggest thing is he looks at belichick for what he is.... one of the greatest coaches and/or football minds of all time...and it seems he would often lose patience with defending that fact though it needs no defending...   as far as disliking or (liking with regard to your inuendo) i dont dislike or like him more or less than anyone else...

in the end all that will really matter is wins and losses...and that is what is truely objective...

as far a keller is concerned... at this point in time this year he has been left open alot (seems to be an afterthought)which would tend to make him look better than he might possibly be.... not knowing where the first down marker is on a critical 4th down play to possibly win the game leads me to think he will run in the middle of the pack but I dont see him as a "beast" 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

phatrex would imply that rex is cool...actually you should spell it FATREX....because he is fat...and a loud meally mouth fool kinda like some of your posts....FATREX... laydownagain... is on his last leg.... has never done nothing and fits in well with all the loudmouths down there... sancheez... will reveal what he really is as the season progresses......keller doesnt know where the first down marker is...and had the best game of his short career against the pats...  nothing has changed....   but fatty this is the last time i will respond to you... i dont feed the trolls

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow, you may be right phatrex.  Rusty=jcour? jcour=rusty???  anyone that thinks that Rusty was a fact driven fan and that it is the rest of the forum that twisted his words is just, well, I dont even have the word to describe it so then it must be that rusty=jcour.  phatrex is the guy that posts facts to back up his posts. I am too lazy and dont care if you take my posts serious or not.  Why is anyone posting on this thread? Who cares where rusty is or who he is.  I am betting he was the guy in the avatar for pinkhatfans or whatever that username was after russgrisworld.  Dang, now I am talking about Rusty...Im outta here..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Patsfan76:  Ignore Jcour.  Did you notice there is something awfully familiar with the way he writes his arguments?  Hmmmmmmm. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

hey killa, hope you been well.  I dont mind peeps being dumb because well there are too many dumb peeps in the world to get mad at.  Rusty is just a waste of words trying to reason with so I would just skip over his posts when I first got to the forum after I realized he could not be reasoned with.