Where's Russgriswald?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Where's Russgriswald?

@deluxbury...  you can go back and find my posts...i am not rusty...and all my posts are still here ... just agreeing to disagree on some irrelevant patriots dribble...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald?:
    @deluxbury...  you can go back and find my posts...i am not rusty...and all my posts are still here ... just agreeing to disagree on some irrelevant patriots dribble...
    Posted by jcour382

Ok, ok...  I just know Rusty would like your profile picture - A LOT! 

He's sitting somewhere with his white robe and fuzzy white slippers petting his poodle! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : Rusty? Is that you?  Why do you hate Keller so much?  Is LT still all done?  Has Sanchez regressed?
    Posted by PhatRex

Rex. Crusty underwear is a hateful, loathsome and arrogant inanimate object only found in a leash field. Come SB, bet opposite his pick and points and win yourself some money. It could be the Jets. Wouldn't that peeve him off?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

phatrex would imply that rex is cool...actually you should spell it FATREX....because he is fat...and a loud meally mouth fool kinda like some of your posts....FATREX... laydownagain... is on his last leg.... has never done nothing and fits in well with all the loudmouths down there... sancheez... will reveal what he really is as the season progresses......keller doesnt know where the first down marker is...and had the best game of his short career against the pats...  nothing has changed....   but fatty this is the last time i will respond to you... i dont feed the trolls
    Posted by jcour382

Rex' players like and respect him. BB's only respect him. There is a huge difference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I am in the minority here. I liked Russ alot. He was insightful. So what if you didnt agree with him? I have a question for those people...why does it bother YOU so much? It obviously bothers Russ. So who cares? Let him keep writing. He has better analysis than some Globe Reporters. Seriously. We have all read some of the garbage coming out of this site lately. Be honest.  He knows the game quite well. I say let him loose. People we are only posting digital words on a computer here.
    Posted by MuellerTime19

LMAO.  I'm new here. That couldn't have been a serious post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Obviously, anyone who defends RG is either a complete and total tool or is actually RG.  Not only was he not insightful or knowledgeable in any way, he was posted such stupidity that he had to go back and delete the posts so that people wouldn't use his own words against him.  He then would deny ever posting things and claim that others edited his posts. We all have our opinions, but the true colors show through when you lack the sack  to show up when you are proven wrong, for instance pretty much everything he posted.
    Posted by PhatRex

You are 100% right, Rex.  

Rusty had no spine when he generally challenged me to a bet on a disagreement and then I responded with the terms, which he evaded accepting.  I proved right, and he still could not exhibit a shred of humility, resorting to inane name-calling and so forth.  He's just an angry barking dump dog whom I have yet to see proved correct - he is basically football-stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Russgriswald? : if you are as righteous as you would lead people to believe then there is no need to get defensive about my comments... i have read your posts and i have read his posts... dont claim objectivity about the pats when really(imo) what you mean is you dont agree with(or like) some of the ways the current regime does business..  ie bill belichick...maybe its trendy right now to be on the objective side of that arguement?? rusty used facts to back up his comments but people will twist and characterize things to suit their own purpose or agenda....i think rusty's biggest thing is he looks at belichick for what he is.... one of the greatest coaches and/or football minds of all time...and it seems he would often lose patience with defending that fact though it needs no defending...   as far as disliking or (liking with regard to your inuendo) i dont dislike or like him more or less than anyone else...  in the end all that will really matter is wins and losses...and that is what is truely objective... as far a keller is concerned... at this point in time this year he has been left open alot (seems to be an afterthought)which would tend to make him look better than he might possibly be.... not knowing where the first down marker is on a critical 4th down play to possibly win the game leads me to think he will run in the middle of the pack but I dont see him as a "beast" 
    Posted by jcour382

You are so wrong. 

My confrontation with Rusty started when I wrote before the regular season started that the Pats have serious problems and key injuries, and that if they didn't get them fixed they would get killed in week two against the Jets.  I also claimed that they were destined to be a middle-of-the-road team this season while they rebuild. 

Rusty went off on me and called me all kinds of things, questioned my IQ, questioned my allegiance and on and on and on, then wanted to bet about it, then never accepted the bet forthrightly.  Well, I was right about the Jets game, I was right about most of the things I claimed were problems, and the Pats do look to be about 9-7 team, as I claimed they would be.  A lot of sports writers are now ranking the Pats in the middle. Ex.: Peter King has them at 15. Imagine what the record is going to look like after six more weeks. They have one of the worst defenses in the league and some pretty awful punt/kick coverage. I am not down on them.  I just consider them in year two of a three or four-year rebuilding process.

After the Jets game, when I pointed out how bad Rusty looked in the way he treats Pats fans who disagree with him (fans like me), how wrong he was about the Jets game, and how flawed that way of posting is, he just got worse with each subsequent post. 

The guy is bad news and your own judgement appears questionable with each defense you make of Rusty.  He isn't intelligent.  He does not know football. He doesn't know how to interact with humans. He doesn't learn.  He certainly does not know how to accept responsibility for his poor judgement and bad behavior.

Sections
Shortcuts