Where's the investigation into Baltimores......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Where's the investigation into Baltimores......

head coach giving his brother a gift by trading Boldin in a seemingly behind the door handshake deal for a 6th rounder? Is it just a coincidence he trades him to his brothers team for almost nothing? Even Bolden was suprised? This wreaks of nepotism to me--I got my SB now let me help you get yours kinda deal-I can't stomach the Harbros,(LOL), brothers-2 hotheads who think their sh-t don't stink!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Where's the investigation into Baltimores......

I also thought the NFL should have looked at this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

they get away with it because neither is the GM in title.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandylolead. Show sandylolead's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

head coach giving his brother a gift by trading Boldin in a seemingly behind the door handshake deal for a 6th rounder? Is it just a coincidence he trades him to his brothers team for almost nothing? Even Bolden was suprised? This wreaks of nepotism to me--I got my SB now let me help you get yours kinda deal-I can't stomach the Harbros,(LOL), brothers-2 hotheads who think their sh-t don't stink!

I guess you can do that when you win the SB. Trade the hero for a bag of chips. Crazy Sh*t.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

We all know if it was the PATS doing this it would be front page news. TRADEGATE!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ozzie made the trade, not Harbaugh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Let's see.  Neither Harbaugh brother is GM.  Baltimore was going to cut Boldin.  This way they got something in return and guaranteed he would go to the NFC.  I haven't read anything that suggest any team offered more than what they got for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Let's see.  Neither Harbaugh brother is GM.  Baltimore was going to cut Boldin.  This way they got something in return and guaranteed he would go to the NFC.  I haven't read anything that suggest any team offered more than what they got for him.

That's right. Balt couldn't afford him, they got a pick for him. Not many teams would be willing to take on a $6 mil salary and give up anything for a 30-something receiver whose production is in decline. I seriously doubt Ozzie Newsome is interested in helping his coach's brother.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Whofkingcares, geez

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Whofkingcares, geez

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

We all know if it was the PATS doing this it would be front page news. TRADEGATE!!!

You mean like when the Celtics got Garnett?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i disagree a bit- jim is a grade a jacka** but john is ok

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Ozzie made the trade, not Harbaugh

If you don't think Harbro was involved your pretty naive? A phone call to his bro? So you say the head coach of a team that went to the NFC championship this years and last has NO say in moves-C'mon Rkarp-i know you're brighter than this-I've read some of your posts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Though you are right in asking for an investigation,there will be none as the word New isn't involved in either team involved. If this were either the Patriots or Saints there would have been a witch hunt the likes of which we have never seen. Not that it matters much Boldin will be taking reps away from the 49ers best receiver Crabtree and as for the manuever by the HC of the Ravens too keep his player from landing in the AFC it won't make any difference because he's gonna finish in last place next year and for several years beyond that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Really?

1) Who cares if it WAS shady?

2) Think Baltimore's owner would be ok just giving away someone to help another team? Are SF's and Balt's owners also brothers?

No chance, not even a little. If ANYTHING, where the brotherly connection might have made a difference was one s aying to the other...he probably won't really retire...and they other saying...I'm ok risking a 6th for that, because I trust my BROTHER'S instincts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lets see if Dennard gets a suspension for something he did before becoming a pat. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

head coach giving his brother a gift by trading Boldin in a seemingly behind the door handshake deal for a 6th rounder? Is it just a coincidence he trades him to his brothers team for almost nothing? Even Bolden was susprised? This wreaks of nepotism to me--I got my SB now let me help you get yours kinda deal-I can't stomach the Harbrs

,(LOL), brothers-2 hotheads who think their sh-t don't stink!

i disagree a bit- jim is a grade a jacka** but john is ok

you being a jackazz I highly respect your opinion 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Word on the prairie is that the Vikings could have had him, but were only willing to offer a seventh-rounder.

I don't know Boldin's cap number (and don't care enough to look it up), but you have to realize that a player's value has more than one component. I think most people would agree that the Ravens shot themselves in the foot when they mortgaged the farm for Pete Falco, but realistically, what else could they do?