Where's the Mayo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Where's the Mayo?

He again missed another week of OTA's.  For some one who spent the whole off season in the film room and never went home (HIS WORDS), why isn't he practicing.  Do you think he's hurt?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Re: Where's the Mayo?

They want to work out the other ILB's. If Mayo practices, then someone else has to sit out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am not worried about it, Mayo will be here when he is asked to be here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree MVP, I am pretty sure Mayo makes the roster and comprehends the playbook fully.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Pezz, unfortunately we will not get any info from the Patriots if he is injured.  I am a little puzzled by this myself.  A 2nd year player should be getting all the reps they can.

If a proven vet, and future Hall of Famer, like Moss is out there going through the motions then so should Mayo.

If there is one thing we should of learned by now is BB cuts no slack for anyone (except maybe Brady) especially a 2nd year player.  He has earned no free passes yet!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

There could be a problem in the family. He is just like every other person and has those types of problems, and just like everyone else, he takes time off to deal with it. Hell he could just have the flu, who knows. OTA's are kinda overated anyway, so i wouldnt read to much into it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He's at home hanging out with the mustard and the relish.....Unless the Patriots are switching their base defense to a 4-3 he doesn't need to be in attendance.I would rather see Tom working with his recievers and backs especially with all the new guys he has to establish a chemistry with,Taylor,Galloway,Lewis,Smith,Baker and all the UDFA's like the 3 Midshipmen the football version of Ortiz and some of the guys he didn't connect with last year...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What say you now?  I honestly think he was hurt for the last 5 games last year as he didn't seem to be around the ball as much.  I was hoping he just wasn't used to the 16 game schedule but now, I think my first thought was correct.
    Let's just hope he's ok and will be ready to go!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

I didn't read much about the golf thing, but was he around for that? If he was and he isnt on the field for minicamp, then yes I would say injury, but until anything is confirmed I'm not concluding anything

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I didn't read much about the golf thing, but was he around for that? If he was and he isnt on the field for minicamp, then yes I would say injury, but until anything is confirmed I'm not concluding anything
    Posted by thejoshuatree28

tree,  there a 3 sure things in life.  Death, taxes and no injury confirmation coming from BB.

Sections
Shortcuts