Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time)

Ah c'mon Bill would have loved Jim Thorpe...
    He only played about five positions and excelled in all five...

Aside form him I'll take another decent Lax player as my
    #1 All-time...Jim Brown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Sure when you only see highlights LT seems like the best, and at times there is no doubt he could just totally dominate.  At other times, however, he was undisciplined and sometimes not exactly on top of his game.  And of course there was always the threat that he might snort up the 50 yard line at any moment. 
    Under the tutelage of BB and within BB's game plan I'd like to see our own Andre Tippet, in his prime, take on the role of outside pass rusher.  Tippet who unfortunaely played on some dismal teams is highly underrated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Gotta Go with Jim Brown - greatest athlete and football player ever!!!!

After the MAN:  lesser gods

Jonny U
    Joe Montana
    Gayle Sayers
    Barry Sanders
    Jerry Rice
    Reggie White
    John Hannah
    LT
    Dick "NIght Train" Lane

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

d lt
    o barry sanders
    st neon deon...who also helps the o and d:)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Toss-up between Nagurski and Thorpe.  Either one could play both sides of the ball and play 4 downs.  You could save a roster spot and if you paid either $1M/year they'd be good with that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time):
    In Response to Re: Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time) : Tippett could snort Colombia and he still couldn't carry Taylor's jock
    Posted by JintsFan

Jintsfan you are being an idiot. Andre Tippett is in the NFL Hall of Fame and deservedly so. I watched him his whole career and he was the best the Patriots have ever had. Was he better than LT? No, I'm not saying that, but give him his due.

Another thing, your Giants beat us in the Super Bowl four years ago. So what! Stop being so arrogant on a Patriots board!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time):
    In Response to Re: Whic 1 Player Would You Want(All Time) : Hey Digger-you sound ok...I am just having fun and if I am a bit "arrogant" it is only because I am answering back some of your fellow Pats fans in kind-I know Tippett was a very good player (whether you believe it or not my friends and I were rooting for the Pats over the Bears in 85)...as for SB 42, agreed, part of history now (but I still have to put some of ur fellow patsies in their place now and again)...still, you're ok and so am I!
    Posted by JintsFan

Normally, your posts make me laugh. For some reason that one hit me the wrong way. I must have been having a rough day. It's all cool.

Sections
Shortcuts