Which available super bowl coach would you hire?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Which available super bowl coach would you hire?

With so many teams soon to be looking for a new coach, just thought it was time to muse on the subject. i go with Cowher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Radionowhere228. Show Radionowhere228's posts

Re: Which available super bowl coach would you hire?

i'd hire mike shanahan in a heartbeat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanuho19. Show kanuho19's posts

lol i would hire patriots coach bb? it depend on how well u exute ur play....player have 2 go out there and do their jobs:)soon new england will find them self:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Let's fire BB so he becomes available and then we can hire him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'd go with Holmgreen. 

A great offensive minded coach is hard to find. There are many great defensive minded people. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

For which team?  I think San Diego needs Cowher, and perhaps Washington, too.  I think Shanahan fits Washington the best, and maybe Dallas when they stop denying that Wade Phillips is a career underachiever.  And I still think Holmgren would be perfect for Buffalo if they managed to retain their receiving corps.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Dan Reeve's? are you kidding me? How old is he? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Which available super bowl coach would you hire?:
    In Response to Re: Which available super bowl coach would you hire? : TOM COUGHLIN...oh, wait a minute...
    Posted by JintsFan

AVAILABLE Super Bowl coach

And I don't think Coughlin would fit at all with the Chargers.  His strict discipline would alienate half of their team.  Cowher was fiery, but he also had guys like Porter on his team, so I get the idea that he made exceptions for players who produced.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Mike Shanahan, no doubt about it. I've got a buddy who is a Skins fan and they are praying (against all odds) that he gets handed the keys to the franchise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Which available super bowl coach would you hire?:
    Mike Shanahan, no doubt about it. I've got a buddy who is a Skins fan and they are praying (against all odds) that he gets handed the keys to the franchise.
    Posted by jedinate

No they aren't. Your buddy is. A lot of talk around these parts center around Gruden. Some have even put forth Holmgren. Yesterday, I heard a Holmgren as GM, Gruden as coach combo. There is a lot of talk about any coach coming in to replace Zorn.

Thankfully, people are finally realizing the coach isn't the real problem - ownership is. There have been a lot of calls the past few weeks to have Snyder just sit back and sign the checks, to get a real GM in and allow him to start making smart football decisions. Snyder and Cerrato just stink.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Without even thinking about it, I would choose Shanahan. He is top notch.

Chucky is OK. The Jawbone was a good motivator. But Shanahan has proved he can run a draft, offense, and a group of coaches.

IMO, the fact that he doesn't have a job is CRAZY. Especially considering the Dick Jauron's of the world out there.

I would hire him in Tampa to basically rebuild the team. Anywhere buy Oakland, because I don't think Al would part with the decision making power that Shanahan would want.

Sections
Shortcuts