Which game this weekend are you most excited to see?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Which game this weekend are you most excited to see?

I know...no Patriots so it kind of stinks. However, we do get a weekend of football without the anxiety because of it :). Anyways, which game are you most excited for in Wild Card weekend?

Personally, I'm most excited for Packers-49ers. I do believe the 49ers are the better team...however Rodgers is back and I am interested to see how the weather affects things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Which game this weekend are you most excited to see?

I'm with you Sf/GB is the most interesting. The weather is going to be a huge factor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

none of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Pack-49ers by a mile. you know GB wants to turn the tables after losing in the divisional last year in SF. gonna be good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hard to pick, i think they'll all be pretty decent to watch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Bengals/Chargers....only because snow is expected during the game.....I always love football played in a snowstorm!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Chargers vs Bengals. Chargers pull the upset travel to Denver and knock off Broncos and Mr 1 and done next weekend. We all know what that would mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I like all of them.

Philly-New Orleans, should be some scoring. How will NO play in the cold? Chip Kelly's first playoff game, ditto Foles.

Indy-KC, can KC get payback on their turf. Can Indy keep Charles down again, can KC pressure Luck?

Cincy-SD, weather will be a major factor. Will SD be able to deal with the conditions, can Lewis get his first playoff win, can Dalton not turn it over?

SF-GB, marquee game. Frozen tundra, can Lacy run vs. 9ers run D, Rodgers, Kaepernick, revenge. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like all of them.

Philly-New Orleans, should be some scoring. How will NO play in the cold? Chip Kelly's first playoff game, ditto Foles.

Indy-KC, can KC get payback on their turf. Can Indy keep Charles down again, can KC pressure Luck?

Cincy-SD, weather will be a major factor. Will SD be able to deal with the conditions, can Lewis get his first playoff win, can Dalton not turn it over?

SF-GB, marquee game. Frozen tundra, can Lacy run vs. 9ers run D, Rodgers, Kaepernick, revenge. 

[/QUOTE]

Me too muz,  good breakdown of the games. I almost forgot we had playoff football today!

I take KC win a tough close road game today, and Philly explodes for 42 over N.O tonight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like all of them.

[/QUOTE]

Me too muz,  good breakdown of the games. I almost forgot we had playoff football today!

I take KC win a tough close road game today, and Philly explodes for 42 over N.O tonight!

[/QUOTE]

From a pure (non-Pats) football perspective, this weekend and next are the two best of the entire season. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Special Teams is so important in all games, but Play-offs they are huge. We just focus so much on QB's, RB's, etc. We just never realize that probaly out of 4 games Special Teams will be huge on 3 at least.

Sections
Shortcuts