Which is the real one?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Which is the real one?

There seems to be some disagreement here as to what the official NFL rule book is.

Is it:

1. The nfl.com website
    2. The printed book that is distributed to the world prior to the first game of the season

Let's have a vote.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Which is the real one?

I vote you are a troll...anybody second it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Apparently it's the one Harvey makes up in his hollow head.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Could I add dopey troll?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Look I spend way too much time on this board.  But I live thru my team and win and lose with them..

What is this guys excuse?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Looks like a couple, perhaps a real couple- hey that's cool, do not have all the man parts needed to answer the question.  Tell you what, just keep crying about Bill not knowing the rules.

Nope....all the eunuchs signed on to play in NY...some sort of metro sexual thingy...I think when Sanchez got caught dancing naked with the 2 women the photos revealed he lacked the needed equipment to be a man...

They say that men that make missing penxs jokes are simply doing a self reflection of their own flaccid state?? Is that true?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Looks like a couple, perhaps a real couple- hey that's cool, do not have all the man parts needed to answer the question.  Tell you what, just keep crying about Bill not knowing the rules.

Nope....all the eunuchs signed on to play in NY...some sort of metro sexual thingy...I think when Sanchez got caught dancing naked with the 2 women the photos revealed he lacked the needed equipment to be a man...

They say that men that make missing penxs jokes are simply doing a self reflection of their own flaccid state?? Is that true?

Dude.... it's ok, really.  With another reply showing your lack of manparts, the truth is clear.  It's all cool.  I know that Chris Christie is fighting the new gay marrisgr law, but not everyone on Jersey is against it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Dude.... it's ok, really.  With another reply showing your lack of manparts, the truth is clear.  It's all cool.  I know that Chris Christie is fighting the new gay marrisgr law, but not everyone on Jersey is against it. 

No problem...and even though it's a NY Boston thing should that time ever come that you yourself would like to come out you could do it here and we would do our best to be as supportive of you as possible...we aren't always this tough on NY jerks...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

who is making genitalia jokes?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

No problem...and even though it's a NY Boston thing should that time ever come that you yourself would like to come out you could do it here and we would do our best to be as supportive of you as possible...we aren't always this tough on NY jerks...

Thanks.  Now answer the question or get your PARTner to do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Jets did the same thing on the Gostkowski kick.  Penalty called?  Noooope!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

now ...that's not nice

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I know that Chris Christie is fighting the new gay marrisgr law, but not everyone on Jersey is against it. 

It's pretty obvious that you're not; not with your fixation on male genitalia. LMAO@U

Sections
Shortcuts