Which is your favorite play in the Pats crushing of the Broncos?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Which is your favorite play in the Pats crushing of the Broncos?

I am voting for Brady-to-Branch.  I just love the way those guys connect.

And what's all this nonsensical talking head bunk about a push-off?  Branch was being held and he shook the hold loose, right? One of the prettiest play-off TDs in Brady's career.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Which is your favorite play in the Pats crushing of the Broncos?

You don't see guys Gronks size make acrobatic catches like that. Also, Ellis' crushing hit was pretty sweet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ill go with the ellis hit because i was really surprised he kept pursuit like that and it was awesome to see, close 2nd to the gronk catch, but im less surprised with that because he is such a freakish athlete, but still an incredible catch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The diving Gronk catch was great. Did anybod notice Gronks elbow??? If you have the game recorded go to the end of the 1st half, I think its Gronks 3rd td? His elbow is swollen up 3x the size it should be. Its worth checking out. Didn't seem to bother him too much but wow it looked painful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Which is your favorite play in the Pats crushing of the Broncos?:
    The diving Gronk catch was great. Did anybod notice Gronks elbow??? If you have the game recorded go to the end of the 1st half, I think its Gronks 3rd td? His elbow is swollen up 3x the size it should be. Its worth checking out. Didn't seem to bother him too much but wow it looked painful.
    Posted by TrueChamp

That was just Superman fighting to get out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

My pick is the Brady to Branch TD pass.. it was long and many here do not think it is in Brady to throw it deep, and accurate, any more.  This proved he can when the opening presents itself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I gotta go with Ellis freight training Tebow. It was the first time I saw him taken off his feet like that, you just seen him sleezing around hoping he made that cut and..............
    BAM

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

oh boy there are sooo many, 5 to be exact......hmmm, lets see... probably the play where tebow got sacked by ellis. muahahaha those are my favorite plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I need to go with the Ellis sack. The amazing plays on offense have been so common this season that it's nice to see a great play by the defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I liked the deep ball to Branch, that's one thing I miss form 2007-the deep passing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll go with Shaun Ellis's hit on Tebow - though there were many.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

A couple of different things. Gronk's catch along the sideline, where Brady threw it over the defender and Gronk leaped, snagged it, came down with both feet in bounds, and held on when he got knocked out of bounds. He didn't score on the play, but it was another amazing catch, and showed his athleticism. Between Branch's catch and this one, it showed the passing game can go outside the hash marks as well (another criticism I had heard from the talking heads). The other thing was Hernandez lining up and getting 5 carries as a running back. The guy can just flat out make plays, so getting him the ball as a runner gives defenses something else to worry about. Wouldn't be surprised to see this formation morph into a swing pass or a true screen pass to him at some point...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Loved Love's lumbering effort to knock down Tebows scrambling pass to the end zone.  Made my day!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

GRONKSTER play... Brady said best TD catch hes seen They knew on that play they cant win

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I voted Gronks flying td catch but Ellises takedown of Tebow was my second choice.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Which is your favorite play in the Pats crushing of the Broncos?:
    How about Warren burying Tebow for like a ten yard loss?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

That was a good one too. Did any one even block him?
    I also liked the gang sack.  You just knew Tebow was saying the whole Rosary then.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I was more psyched to see Sterling Moore bat down a couple more passes, in addition to knocking the ball away from D. Thomas on that third down...that was big right there when the game was still young.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Can I vote for the ~15 negative plays. According to Reiss TT had 71 offensive plays and about 21% of them were for a loss. That to me is an amazing stat, and I love it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Honorary mention to Nink. Also, the two long balls along the sideline by Brady (caught by Branch and Gronk) were nice to see as his accuracy is only average on the long ball.

Also honorary mention to Spikes for some of his plays. Good to see some better play with him in there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

This one gets my vote.  I cracked up, watched it over and over.

How about Warren burying Tebow for like a ten yard loss?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

All great choices, but my favoite CALL was the first play of the game.  Play action to BJGE then a quick dump across the middle to the Law Firm for about 8 yards. 

I groaned when I saw the formation because I thought they were going to run on first down.  It was a great way to loosen up the team with a play they have run for Kevin Faulk at least 100 times but I think for the very first time to Green-Ellis.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Ellis actually making a play and crushing Tebow.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts