Which new vet will have the most impact on the PATS?... I like Kendall Simmons and Bodden, who say you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Which new vet will have the most impact on the PATS?... I like Kendall Simmons and Bodden, who say you?

These are the two areas that most represent Bel's strengths, signing mostly high value free agents like TBC and getting high upside guys in under the radar trades. Kendall Simmons will be a gem over the next 3 years. The guy had a ripped achilles tendon but from everything I have read, he has fully recovered. No one else even considered a 3 year deal. He likely will replace Mankins or Neal next year. He will be a far cheaper alternative to Mankins. I believe at some point this year, due to injuries, he will have to step up and start a bit. But there are others too. Perhaps I should have included Tully Banta-cain. Bodden, TBC and Simmons will the guys. Fred taylor will compliment but you have a whole bunch of other productive potential RB. I think Burgess, Shawn Springs and others will all contribute too. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Which new vet will have the most impact on the PATS?... I like Kendall Simmons and Bodden, who say you?

I really like Joey Galloway. Fred Taylor should be the primary runner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Which new vet will have the most impact on the PATS?... I like Kendall Simmons and Bodden, who say you?

I like Chris Baker "the TD maker" ! He runs great routes!

Sections
Shortcuts