Which NFL team do you like to see the Pats defeat the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Which NFL team do you like to see the Pats defeat the most?

Just a curiosity question as a result of what I saw this morning on the local Baltimore channel about the Ravens playing at Buffalo today.  In the segment, the sports guy commented on how NFL teams get up even more for the Ravens since they are the reigning SB champs.  Totally understandable.  So....  made me think.

Which NFL team do you, as a Pats fan, most enjoy seeing the Pats defeat regardless of record ?

Also, of all NFL teams, which team do you think most NFL fans like to see their team defeat the most?

My two cents:  Denver... only because that team just has that "something" on the Pats.  Seems the toughest match game in and game out.  Especially with Gomer on the team now.

League wide.. would the Pats be the most hated and most enjoyed being defeated by their NFL team fans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: Which NFL team do you like to see the Pats defeat the most?

As a Pats fan, I love seeing us beat any team with Peyton Manning on it. The Jets are also pretty satisfying, regardless of how good or bad they are. 

I'm not sure about league wide. I'm sure Jets fans loved the 2010 playoff game and love whenever the Jets can get a win vs the Pats. I imagine Colts fans also like seeing us lose (due to the Manning days).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ayyy..  yep, I can see the "any team Pay-a-ton Manning" is on as well as the Jets considering that rivalry for Pats fans.

As for league wide, I discount the division rivalries which for the most part are the most meaningful games for teams.  When an out of division team comes into town, which one creates the most "buzz" among their fans and, as oft said, the game has a playoff atmosphere.  Seems I have noticed this most when the Pats are in town due to their recent years of high success.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They all count, division games are most important . . . blah, blah, blah.  But the team I most want to see the Pats beat is Denver because I think right now that team could be the biggest obstacle between them and a championship. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

that s easy  the Broncos-put an end to the perfect season everyone is saying they're going to have. At home-Sunday night-national TV  !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

the team I like to see the Pats defeat most is whoever they are playing the last game of the season!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

the tem I like to see the Pats defeat most is whoever they are playing the last game of the season!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Lol good point (assuming they make the playoffs of course)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

They don't look to be much of a threat this year but for me its definitely the Steelers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

any team with a Manning
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

that s easy  the Broncos-put an end to the perfect season everyone is saying they're going to have. At home-Sunday night-national TV  !!!

No chance Denver is undefeated when we meet them, even if they were, they're sandwiched inbetween The Chiefs, us and Tennessse. Not a 4-0 schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It has changed for me. It used to be the Dolphins. Then it was the Jets. Also throw in Indy, Baltimore and Denver. This year it will be whoever we are facing in the Super Bowl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

the team I like to see the Pats defeat most is whoever they are playing the last game of the season!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Exactly..the first NFC team they meet in the playoffs.

Emotionally...Regular season this year it is looking like Denver hands down. Ravens second to last game of season is  runner up.

For strategy and simply getting into the playoffs it is looking like Miami x2 will be the one I think they need to win.

(edit: think I just repeated diggers sentiments using different words^)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Giants in the SB after they beat Denver in the afccg. that would be historic and nail both of the Oreo eating brothers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Is this all time?

Jets

Broncos

Steelers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Any Manning lead team and then the Jets.

I so hope our team gives the Broncos their first defeat. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

right now Falcons

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPat's comment:

right now Falcons

I agree.

But the Ravens quickly come to mind. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The donkos, and Crows

Sections
Shortcuts