Which non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Which non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver?

Since everyone here likes to speculate, figure u could get on the record now about this sunday! i think it will be isaiah stanback.  BEL being bel, he may take atleast 2 of them! we'll see....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Which presently non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver?

leang to stanback.. he has won a few blak jerseys for his practice work ethic and the belt from pepper johnson as the best practice squad player for that week! y not reward him? to me, nunn is about next year or if someone goes on the IR... more long term! stanback is a one year deal at the most!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: Which non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver?

I think the likelihood of any player who hasn't taken a snap seeing the field in a game is slim to Nunn. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I voted Nunn, and I'd like to see it, but you didn't list the most likely choice - Aiken. I hope I am wrong. I followed Nunn at Nebraska and he is a real gamer. He's quick and runs crisp, disciplined routes. He can even blocks well (it's still a requirement on the Huskers).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

I hate to say it, but it's probably going to come down to pay.  Whoever is cheapest is probably getting the nod.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodnick. Show Rodnick's posts

I would have to say Nunn.  I hear Tates name being thrown around but he hasn't played in over a year and Nunn had some preseason snaps.  Most likely will just see him in the return game though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Nunn made the trip to England.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASox. Show ASox's posts

In Response to Re: Which non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver?:
    [QUOTE]Nunn made the trip to England.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

The entire practice squad made the trip.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

[QUOTE]I voted Nunn, and I'd like to see it, but you didn't list the most likely choice - Aiken. I hope I am wrong. I followed Nunn at Nebraska and he is a real gamer. He's quick and runs crisp, disciplined routes. He can even blocks well (it's still a requirement on the Huskers).
    Posted by markes8336[/QUOTE]cant b aiken! it especially says "non rostered player". Aiken is already on the roster! has to be tate (or someone else on the pup list) or someone already on the practice list.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which non-rostered player will get the nod at receiver? : cant b aiken! it especially says "non rostered player". Aiken is already on the roster! has to be tate (or someone else on the pup list) or someone already on the practice list.
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

Pardon my gaffe. I misread the original post.

Sections
Shortcuts