Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!

i was thinking about willie mcginest. some of u maY want bruschi, paris lenon or whoever...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetruth985. Show thetruth985's posts

Re: Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!

In Response to Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!:

I'm wondering if derrick brooks has anything left in the tank

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Re: Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!

Brooks

Then Jr.

Mcginest has back issues

Paris Lenon stinks

and I wish #54 was still on the roster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wreford1. Show Wreford1's posts

Brooks signed a deal on wednesday to do ESPN2 First Take. Im not sure if he can now back out and play again...I think he would be our best option. Paris Lenon is now a member of the RAMS and Jr is 40 years old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Junior Seau.  He played well right up to the last down, regardless of his age. He knows the system.  He wants a ring.  The team loves him.  Why are they waiting?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!:
    [QUOTE]Junior Seau.  He played well right up to the last down, regardless of his age. He knows the system.  He wants a ring.  The team loves him.  Why are they waiting?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE} unior is only interested in playg in DECEMBER for no more than 6 december games! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Which Patriot old timer or leftover can most help this team?.. i vote for willie Mcginest!:
    Brooks signed a deal on wednesday to do ESPN2 First Take. Im not sure if he can now back out and play again...I think he would be our best option. Paris Lenon is now a member of the RAMS and Jr is 40 years old.
    Posted by Wreford1

That may well be, but I would be surprised if whatever deal he signed with ESPN didn't have an 'out' clause to allow him to play if the opportunity came along.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

Posted by Wreford1

I read that Brooks told ESPN2 that he will only be with them until he finds a team. Some type of special contract or something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

Posted by Wreford1

Former Bucs LB Derrick Brooks takes TV job until he finds new team

Former Bucs LB Derrick Brooks' move to ESPN2 doesn't mean he has given up his playing career. Brooks told the St. Petersburg Times he still is pursuing a job as a player in the NFL. "I'm not retiring,'' Brooks said. "I told ESPN I would do this until I sign with a team."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxforlife. Show redsoxforlife's posts

my question to Derrick, answered, in this morning's ESPN live chat.....
    GO PATS!

madmatt (bezerkeley)

Bring the pain to New England?

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sportsnation/icon_sn.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; color: #333333; background-position: 0px 4px; border-width: 0px; margin: 0px" class="sn">Derrick Brooks
      (1:10 PM)

We will see!

Sections
Shortcuts