Which Patriots rookie has impressed the most to date?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Which Patriots rookie has impressed the most to date?

In Response to Re: Which Patriots rookie has impressed the most to date?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which Patriots rookie has impressed the most to date? : The guy is 25, was 20 when he came to the US, and didn't touch a football until he was 14.  He did not play professional ball at all in Germany.  The "Gymnasium" he played football for in Germany doesn't have a real equivalent in the US.  It's often compared to a prep school but the German education system is different than it is here.  I like to think it's a cross between a regular HS as we know it and a liberal arts program in Jr. College.  It is not professional however; not in any way.  Considering how low American football is on the totem pole in Germany, his "Gymnasium" experience is likely much less substantial than any semi-decent HS football program in the US.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    Very true, and football isn't as popular in Europe as well so the talent difference would be completely different. Our D1 soccer players would get killed in Europe, so I'd expect our football players to manhandle their football players. I'm sure the talent he went against in Europe was nothing compared to what he went against at his university.

Also, the comment about Ingram is a great one. I completely forgot about him, but don't recall him ever messing up a snap. He's been great at a position that nobody gets credit for. I'm actually surprised Vollmer gets so much love, because O-line is pretty similar in respect. It just goes to show how great he's really been.

Tate hasn't played long enough to really be able to tell. He was coming off and injury and then got hurt again. That's not the best time to truly judge a WR, so I have high hopes for him next season when he's healthy and knows tha playbook.

Edelman and Pryor have been great as well. Hopefully Edelman can put some more muscle on in the offseason so he doesn't get injured so much.

As someone mentioned before, it'll be very exciting watching these players and the many rookies we should have next year play together and grow. It's strange how quickly the team has changed players. Last draft, this draft, and the two drafts to come are going to be almost our entire team for a very long time. It'll be pretty fun watching them grow, as long as the next two are as successful as this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

We haven't heard Ingram's name at all....but that's a good thing. Vollmer has been impressive, so has Pryor. Butler has been burned a few times but has also made some impressive plays and think he will be a great starter in a year or two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Which Patriots rookie has impressed the most to date?:
    [QUOTE]We haven't heard Ingram's name at all....but that's a good thing. Vollmer has been impressive, so has Pryor. Butler has been burned a few times but has also made some impressive plays and think he will be a great starter in a year or two.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]
    yeah I forgot to mention Butler in my last post. There are so many promising rookies this draft! Hopefully Brace turns it around...