WHICH PLAYER DO YOU RESPECT THE MOST?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: WHICH PLAYER DO YOU RESPECT THE MOST?

Ask this question in 2024 when Senator Brady is about to be sworn in to the White House while Peyton 'I'll do anything for a buck' Manning is shilling for Depends Undergarments and the latest erectile disfuntion product...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Manning swindled Colts by signing a new contract when he knew that he is not going to play for them. It's beyond me how people can respect him. He also blamed others for some losses. Brady, on the other hand, always put the team above himself. The only thing this poll proves is how easy it is to blind people by running a PR campain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Ask this question in 2024 when Senator Brady is about to be sworn in to the White House while Peyton 'I'll do anything for a buck' Manning is shilling for Depends Undergarments and the latest erectile disfuntion product...

Uh, he IS an erectle disfunction.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

When I heard about this poll, I was sort of concerned. But then I realized that it's conduc ted amongst grown men who can't understand that football is a violent game, yet take the chance by playing, and then can't remember why they don't like yellow Jell-o.

It's almost as good as seeking marital advice from "Billary" Clinton. Go ahead, pick one. (At least there will be SOME truth in the advice you get from the female one: 'Whether it was a girl in a bar, or several co-workers when working late hours! It just doesn't matter!')

Mah little humidor.........

Sections
Shortcuts