Which positions won't the Pats draft in the first 2 rounds?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Which positions won't the Pats draft in the first 2 rounds?

I think that the Pats really won't draft any of these positions with the first 4 picks.  In order of least likely at the top.

1.  QB-Because we have Brady, and the Raiders 2011 #1 might be used here
    2.  Safety-Because we have Merriweather, and drafted Chung in the 2nd last year.
    3.  ILB-Because we have Mayo, and McKenzie will be returning as well (kind of weak argument here.)
    4.  NT-Because we just signed Wilfork to a long term deal, and drafted Brace and Pryor last year.

I think all other positions will be seen first.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Which positions won't the Pats draft in the first 2 rounds?

I think it's safe to say that the Pats won't be drafting QB, S, K, P in the first 2 rounds since all are either full or you just don't take players in those rounds.

Since we only have 4 picks I'll knock out NT and ILB too since the core for each are locked up for a while. CB and C are both reasonable but with the starters for each coming back it might be hard to pick one of those positions when there is so much talent in positions of need.

I guess in the end I limited it to DE, OLB, WR, RG, RT, RB. I feel prety good saying that the 4 picks will fit into those 6 positions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I wont know off ILB if Spikes is there in the 2nd.  I think he might be grabbed anyway. 
    A better question is what 4 positions will be address with the first 4 picks.
    OL prob a OG/C, OLB, RB, DE/DT IMHO
    TE in the 4th

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

punter and place holder

Sections
Shortcuts